Chapter 3

Day 5

After we woke up the next morning, we got ready and went to the hospital.

I wore simple black ripped jeans and a yellow hoodie. Chan as always wore black outfit.

When we got to the hospital, I asked the nurses if there is any news about Minho. Sadly, there wasn't any. They don't know when he is going to wake up.
What's taking him so long to come back to me? Well, thank God his condition isn't getting any worse. He's getting better day by day they say.

I went to Minho's hospital room. He looked the same. But if you stare enough, you could see a small smile on his gorgeous face or maybe it's just me going crazy.
"What do you think he's going to look like? Grow a beard or something. Peoples looks don't change overnight, idiot... Or do they change" I told myself.

Soon Chan came. "Dude looks good even while deeply sleeping" he joked then looked at me "Doesn't he?". I slightly laughed and agreed.

After visiting Minho, we made our way to local coffee shop. We ordered two iced lattes and two muffins with blueberry filling. We sat there and ate while talking.

After that we strolled around the city a bit to clear our minds. Soon the evening came and we decided to go back to the hospital.

<< Time skip >>

"Unfortunately, Y/n I have to go back home" Chan spoke lowly and came forward to hug me.
"Take care of yourself and Minho alright?" I burrowed my head into his chest and nodded my head. We stayed like that for a while.

"Oh, and by the way I called your friends and told them to come and cheer you up a bit" he announced while releasing me from the hug.
"You did not do that" he smirked while looking at me "They are going to be here any minute. Have fun!" He leaned down a bit to kiss my forehead.

<< Time skip >>

I went back to Minho's room. Having nothing to do, I decided to read a bit. The hospital had a little library where you can take some books to read. So, I did just that.

On my way to the library, I saw two figures hiding behind the counter. Strange. Who plays hide and seek in the hospital? Probably some kids.

Anyway, I am glad that Chan visited me and Minho. I feel a bit happier.

Suddenly I felt like someone is watching me. I turned around but no one was there. I shrugged it off.

But then after some time I felt it again. This time when I turned around those two figures that I saw earlier was gone. "Hospitals are creepy" I murmured under my breath.

And right when I looked forward those two figures were right in front of me. And those two figures were "MY TWO LOVELY DUMB FRIENDS" I said it out loud.
"YOU LITTLE MORONS YOU SCARED ME" they both laughed so hard at me.

"Calm down woman don't yell we are in hospital" Changbin said while still laughing. "I thought that some kids played hide and seek. I didn't expect that was you two even when I knew that you were going to show up. But about the kids part I was right". Then they stopped laughing.