Chapter 7

<< 2 weeks later >>

For the past two weeks I took Minho to places where we both been countless times together in the past. He seemed to enjoy it so I didn't think about the dangerous side of my idea.

First, I took him to the park where we both ate ice-cream while sitting on the bench, played in the kids play ground, walked around, talked, smiled a lot.

We used to to come to this park to eat ice-cream because they taste the best here.
We used to enjoy each other's company, smile, laugh, take pictures together.

Secondly, I took him to the movie theater where we watched horror movie and ate popcorn. Minho said he liked the movie a lot.
He couldn't stop talking about it on our way back home.

I remember back then when we both watched a horror movie beside us sat a married couple with a child.

Since it was a horror movie the girl got scared. She screamed and quickly turned to me to hide herself in my chest. Her little hands hugged me so tightly while doing so her tiny hand pushed my drink.
I got shocked a little bit and lost hold of my coke. The coke splashed on making my t-shirt wet.

Some seconds later her parents noticed her and grabbed her hand softly.
The girl looked up at me and realised that she hugged the wrong person.
The whole time I kept smiling because she was so cute. Her parents apologised to me, the little girl said sorry to me for spilling the drink on me by accident.

When the misunderstanding got cleared Minho rushed to get me tissues.
He helped me to clean myself and later bought me new coke.

There were more places where I took him and everything seemed perfect until Minho said that his head hurts and not long after he fainted.

I called ambulance and they took us to the nearest hospital.
Doctor asked me what happened so I told them everything.
They discharged Minho two days later and told me to not do anything like that for a while.

Mingi didn't come back after his business trip yet. He called and told me that he got another business meeting. He doesn't know when he's coming home. Of course, I told him about Minho's condition because it was our plan not only mine in the first place.

Mingi felt guilty that this happened but I told him to not worry because I am the one who agreed to this plan. After all I am the one to blame.

¦¦¦

Tonight, there was a very big storm outside.
I can't sleep.
I keep thinking about all those times when I took Minho to very special places for us.

And I can't believe that he still doesn't remember. Nothing at all.
It makes my heart ache.

I miss his touch, cuddles, kisses.
I miss the warmth of his body, the way he makes me nervous, the way he looks at me like I'm the most important thing to him in the whole world.
I miss us.