Chapter 5

Minho's POV

I have a feeling that she lied to me the other day by saying that she's my friend.

I keep having dreams with a girl in it. It looks like we are pretty close.

And the way she told me that she doesn't know if I have a girlfriend when I asked, seems suspicious. I mean what kind of friend doesn't know if one has a girlfriend/boyfriend.

I think she knows something but she's not telling me.

If I had a girlfriend I wonder if she would have left me after this accident.

Who wouldn't honestly.

Would you like to live with a so called boyfriend who's doesn't remember you?

So romantic right?

I wouldn't judge if she left. I guess it's hard to take care of a human who doesn't remember you. But still she could have said goodbye before leaving.

Y/n's POV

Since Minho woke up the doctor said that we still need to stay in the hospital for at least 5 days. And if he's feeling alright, we can go home.

I called Christopher and told him that Minho finally woke up and that according to him he's feeling good, just a little bit dizzy sometimes.

He asked a couple more things mostly about me.

Our friends are coming soon, they got the news as well.

"What's up?" three guys barged inside the room. "You all came?" Minho asked. They nodded and came closer.

Me and the guys hugged.

"Hey old man, how are you doing?" Changbin reached for Minho's hand for a handshake.

They all shook hands.

"How are you doing guys? Missed me much?" Minho laughed.

"We are good. We have been hanging out with your girlfriend a lot. Gotta make her smile you know" Mingi said.

"Come again? My who?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

The boys all looked confused too but Changbin caught up pretty fast and said "We mean your friend Y/n".