Chapter 12

<< The next day >>

Usually Y/n is an early bird but today they both slept longer. At about 10am she woke up. She felt so warm, fulfilled when sleeping next to Minho.
Y/n remembered yesterday and smiled to herself.

She lifted up her head to look at Minho's face. He was still sleeping.
Y/n can't get over the fact sleeping Minho's face looks like an angel.

She couldn't resist to touch his angelic face so she reached her hand to cup his face with both hands.

Lastly she lifted her whole body up and leaned down to kiss him.

After that he woke up and smiled while slowly opening his eyes "Good morning" Y/n said.

Before replaying Minho gently grabbed her face and kissed her again "Morning".

They both smiled like some crazy in love teenagers.

It's strange how humans body recognises it's lover. It seems like the heart knows it better.

Mine and Minho's reunion happened pretty quickly I would say. For other couples it might not happen that quick due to severe conditions.

I think it's because of our love Minho was able to recover quickly.
(Y/n took good care of him, made him food, cleaned up after him...)

After laying like that close to each other bodies and talking, Y/n received a phone call.

"Who is calling so early in the morning?" asked Minho.

"I don't know who is calling but I know for sure that it is not early in the morning. It is almost 11am, Min" Y/n stated after getting out of Minho's embrace and out of the bed.

She looked for her phone and by the time she found it the phone stopped ringing.

Y/n checked the screen and saw Christopher contact displayed on it. "Chris called" she told Minho.

"Finally he decided to call his little sister"

"Oh, Minho stop with that nonsense, I can't deal with that in the morning"

"Alright, I was just teasing relax".

Y/n looked at Minho with deadly gaze who was now sitting with his back against the beds frame. In reply he sent her a wink.

Y/n called back. Not long after Christopher picked up his phone.
"Hi Chris, sorry I was laying down with Minho and didn't pick up the phone fast enough before it stopped ringing" she explained everything quickly.

"Wait. Did you guys like....made up? I mean it is probably not the right choice of words but you know what I mean"

"Yeah I know. Yes we are fine. Minho is pretty much healthy now."