𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵

━ You yelled as a thin black blade with reddish hue emerged behind you and going towards the cursed spirits direction, The blade striked it's abdomen but disappeared

You yelled as a thin black blade with reddish hue emerged behind you and going towards the cursed spirits direction, The blade striked it's abdomen but disappeared.'Just like I thought..' You knew the curse would be able to cut through the blade.

'Demon dog could've sensed it..' Megumi thought as he looked around only to find his white demon dog crushed against the wall. "I knew something was off.." You spoke.

'To think I was careless enough to not pay attention to my surroundings..I could've stopped Kugisaki-san from being sucked!' You thought but you knew this wasn't the time to blame yourself and be scared.

You saw yuji getting ready to attack the curse but before you could stop him he already went for it only to get his hand sliced-

There was a moment of silence, The three first years's eyes were wide. "..Yuji Ijichi-san said not to engage in battle in any circumstances! what were you thinking!" You yelled frustrated.

"Look- I'll switch with Sukuna-" "No way you're doing that, Let's get out of here while we can!" The female stated not knowing what to do. Yuji communicated with Sukuna only for the king of curses to say;

"Go ahead switch with me, But once you've switched I'll kill these two brats!" Sukuna laughed maniacally making Yuji groan. "Fushiguro! L/n! Get out of here and find kugusaki!" He yelled.

"Have you lost your damn mind?! What if you won't be able to switch back with him? Use your goddamn brain!" You argued with Megumi saying, "She's right, we can't just leave you here alone and we can't fight that curse."

"That's why! Go find kugusaki, I'll keep the curse busy, Once you're out give me a signal or something." Yuji said, That sounded somewhat promising but you had this uneasy feeling. You of course weren't gonna leave him behind like that. "No! We're not leaving you here, You can't keep him busy you idiot!" Megumi yelled.

(Meanwhile the curse be like: Am I a joke to you?)

Yuji furrowed his eyebrows pointing at the curse and said; "Look at him! He's toying with us.." Both megumi and you were confused and frustrated, You couldn't think straight- there was just so much pressure and anxiety. "Yuj-" Yuji cuts off Megumi by, "Fushiguro,Take (Y/n) and run" He gave you two a confidence and bright smile, That smile held sincerity.

Megumi hesitates for a bit and so do you, But he grabs your hand as you look up at him, "Are you sure?" You ask quietly to which he nodded. You then turn your head back looking directly in Yuji's eyes, "You better not die, I'm trusting you."