𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗵

━ (Y/n) walked towards Megumi who was sitting on the staircase deep in thought, She sat beside him still keeping a distance

(Y/n) walked towards Megumi who was sitting on the staircase deep in thought, She sat beside him still keeping a distance. Megumi noticed her, "How are you feeling now?" He asked. "Fine, Thanks to Leiri-sensei." She had to aplogize to Leiri and come up with an excuse. "That's good.."He said as they both sighed remembering what happened yesterday as silence took over.

they both heard footsteps and turned around to see Nobara walking towards those two and sat down little further away from them. She rested her head in her palms and spoke, "'Live a long life', Doesn't mean much when you go and die yourself." She turned towards you two, "Is this you both's first time having a partner die?" she asked, "First time for someone our age" Megumi answer as you nodded lightly.

"You guys seem to be taking it well, Considering." She looked forward, "You too." Megumi plainly said. "Of course.. I only knew him for about two weeks, I'm not some women who breaks down bawling when a guy I barely knew, dies. Jeez.." Which was a big lie because the moment she said that her lips started quivering.

The atmosphere was awkward, "It's hot, huh?" Megumi asked trying to break the silence since you made no effort to speak, as if you weren't even there. "Yeah, I wonder if it's time for summer uniforms." Nobara said as it went quite again.

"What's this?" The first years perked up, "You're more glum than usual, megumi.. And Y/n..You're
Y/n, are you mourning or something?" The green haired second year said.

"Maki-senpai?"

"Zenin-senpai?"

Megumi and you spoke in unison, "Don't call me by my last name! And hello y/n." Maki greeted. And then you heard panda calling maki as the second year's soon started bickering. Nobara was confused, "Who are these guys?" she asked as Megumi introduced everyone.

"Man, Sorry about this, When you're mourning, please forgive us for that." Panda apologized. "The truth is we'd like you to participate in the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event." Panda dropped the bomb. Nobara was once again confused as Megumi once again elaborated. "Isn't that event mainly for second and third years?" Megumi asked as you nodded in confusion.

"And those stupid third years are suspended right now, So you need to participate" Maki answered.
"What do you do at this event? Smash bros? I won't loose if it's the wii one." Nobara said as you thought; 'gurl wut?'.

They went on about more details and then Maki said, "We'll train you up well so you don't get killed." That's all you needed to know, "I'm in." You simply said as everyone was slightly taken aback. "I'll be taking my leave." and with that you left.

"What's up with her?" Maki asked. "I guess Itadori was able to make an impact on L/n-san." Megumi said. "Jeez why are you two so formal?" Maki asked as Megumi shrugged.

~

She was surrounded by darkness, terror and anxiety occupying within her, All she could see was the river beneath her as she tried to get away from the bridge's railing but she couldn't move. Suddenly she felt someone push her as she fell towards the river.

Her body made impact with the water; She didn't feel any pain, She didn't even feel the water touching her, "Come on! No one will come and save you, You will die alone if you don't save yourself!" A deep voice yelled in amusement. "I.. I can't breathe.." Her head was empty even while being in the water she was able to open her eyes weakly.

"Get out of the water yourself, Figure it out on your own, I'm not coming to save you. No one will." The deep voice yelled again. She raised her hands in front of her eyes to examine them as she slowly went deeper into the water,"B-but.. I'm trying." She delicately spoke, Her voice was broken.

"Yet you're not enough"

Y/n woke up harshly while panting. The air conditioner was on yet she was sweating as her heartbeat became uneven. She looked around furiously, Fear enveloping her. But she regained her composer and calmed herself down as she picked up the glass of water and drank it with shaky hands.

She couldn't stay in her room, She wanted to get out of her mind and refresh her thoughts. Not bothering to check the time she quickly changed into a loose yellow sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.

The weather was a bit chilly but still sunny, The greenery in Jujutsu tech looked brighter, It was still dark outside as different hues of blue, purple, red and orange surrounded the sky. A very nice view indeed, But a much better view was a shikigami user sitting on a garden bench staring at his intervened fingers.

Y/n didn't expected him to be awake at this hour but she felt somewhat relieved, "Fushiguro-san?" She spoke in a quite tone. Megumi was snapped out of his day dream as he shot his head up towards the Kokujū user's direction. "L/n-san." He stated as he motioned her to sit next to him.

She obliged and sat on the long bench, "Why are you awake so early?- I mean you can ask me the same thing.." She asked rubbing her neck. Megumi observed her side profile as he spoke, "I have an errand to run." Y/n nodded and played with her fingers.

Y/n didn't speak, Nor did Megumi but he didn't had to, Because he, too, was fluent in silent. Small talk would be made here and there, After few minutes Megumi stood up taking something out of his pocket as y/n curiously glanced at him.

He held a name label, She remembered it was of the old lady's son Tadashi from there previous mission. "I wanted to give this to that guy's mother.."He quietly spoke, "I'm going to give it to her I guess, So I'll probably be late for training." He said as you nodded at him.

"Understandable, Stay safe.." You stood up and shoved your hands in your pocket. He nodded and muttered a faint You too, L/n-san. You stared at your shoes, Random moments like these with Megumi always seemed Different in a weird way.