butterfly's repose ₊ ⊹.𖥔 ݁ ˖

━ Megumi liked to believe you were the universe's way of rewarding him after all the bad things he had went through, Waking up with you in his arms was something he-few months ago-could only dream of having

Megumi liked to believe you were the universe's way of rewarding him after all the bad things he had went through, Waking up with you in his arms was something he-few months ago-could only dream of having. But you were here and it was real.

You stirred awake, blankly staring at the shikigami user's clothed chest before registering where you were and pushed yourself off, now sitting with your back against the wall as you fixed your hairs.

The golden rays of early morning cascaded down your head to shoulder, Like Edward Cullen glowed in the sun but in a more delectable and delicate way, because you were [Y/n], His [Y/n],

"Can I be your boyfriend [L/n]-san?"

This wasn't how Megumi initially anticipated his proposal to go, This wasn't the ideal setting either, considering you were barely awake and most probably spacing out as of now. But he figured, with you, every least endearing thing can become special and indelible- Plus the sight of you in his clothes ( his most favorite T-shirt that he almost killed Yuji for when he accidentally kept it ) your adorably messed up hairs ( you looked homeless ), Your groggy and droopy eyes ( they looked swollen ) and the way you were rubbing your eyes made you look like a rabbit ( you rubbed your eyes too hard and now they were burning ).

And when Megumi uttered those words, all previous tiredness were extracted out of you like that sentence right there was some spell, the moment you heard it you removed your hands from your face and peered up at him with wide eyes, maybe those words were actually a spell because in that moment you were ready to submit to him. Your eyes we're stinging but you were in too in love to care, "Please be my boyfriend,"

You threw yourself onto him, and he catched you perfectly like when you come home from many exhaustive day and jump into a fluffy bed, succumbing into it's warmth.

You never really understood how a person could feel like home, until you met this guy with awful bed hairs almost four years ago. Everything about Megumi was home to you, his warmth, his comfort, the sense of safety that came along with him,

And as for him, he would never understand how whenever he wraps his arms around you, it's him who feels safe.

A butterfly landing on a withering flower, all alone, refusing to fly way as it found comfort in the coarse surface- that was until another butterfly joined in, From outside perspective it looked like the two insects didn't have an ounce of care for the world away from that rotting flower. The butterfly was scared that it's new companion will fly away eventually,

But it didn't, it stayed. Tucking her under deceased petals when it rained, even in harsh calamities, it never left her. Until the flower rapidly started dying, the two companions fluttered their wings and landed on a more lively, refreshing and into a more meritorious life.

They figured, if they had each other they didn't need to wither away, they could make their own endless paradise, full of sweetness and more importantly; each other.

Megumi intervened his hands with her, softly kissing her temple, "I'm yours."

You moved against his chest, kissing the side of his neck, "You're mine."

The bond was built in silence, but it spoke more volume than words ever could. And so;

In the end, the disturbed souls met and find their comfort.

Author's note !

oh. my. god.
No way it just ended.

It did! and here are my final thoughts;

I was doubting myself alot since this book isn't my best work, considering I wrote it almost two years ago. But it will always be my favorite work, Because well, Megumi.

In future, I will write another Megumi fic, That fits better with my style. And I will most likely edit this story too.

and thanks to everyone who supported me along the way! 13k people, that's crazy.

I hope the ending was to your liking :)

If you guys want me to publish extras for this story, let me know!

I do have other stories that you can read, though.

And lastly, thank you. Hope you had a good read. Also, I love Megumi Fushiguro.

Goodbye!

announcement wee woo wee woo farting sounds

I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW MEGUMI FIC?!?!?!??? it's rlly cute and short it's a uni au featuring haikyuu boys ;)

it's on my alt account futurephobic

go check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be publishing another gojo fic there too :3

✶ 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗 / fushiguro megumi (✓) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara