𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗵

━ Beneath a mesmerizing enormous night sky that was well decorated by the glistening stars, And there stood proudly, the lover of many; The moon making the the already ethereal sky look magical, Sat a h/c haired girl admiring the moon

Beneath a mesmerizing enormous night sky that was well decorated by the glistening stars, And there stood proudly, the lover of many; The moon making the the already ethereal sky look magical, Sat a h/c haired girl admiring the moon. She wondered if the moon enjoyed admiring her from afar just like she does.

Feelings were something that she was never able to completely learn about. She wished she had someone that could tell her all about them, Someone she could look upto and someone she could go home to; Knowing they'd be there waiting for her. Something like a family. Even one person was enough, that's all she ever wanted.

Being the main character of this story, She had a traumatic past as well 'cause the author didn't thought the story's plot through- but anyways having trauma only means there will be more character development lol.

e/c eyes roamed around her room landing on the little white square clock next to her bedside table. 2:18 am another sleepless night with endless thoughts.

~

Y/n was observing the fight between Maki and Megumi, The past few days Megumi has gotten way better in attacking, Enough to be able to land few hits on Maki. Kugisaki was sparing with Toge.Y/n would occasionally comment on the sparring session, Along with panda joining in too.

"I'm going to go get a drink." The h/c haired first year informed panda as he nodded, She got up and dusted herself, beggining to make her way towards where the vending machines were.

Today's training has tired her out alot as she was constantly sparring with the second years, A break was needed. All the sleepless nights were coming back to her, Her mind being an overgrown jungle of thoughts.

The truth is, she wasn't thirsty- well maybe she was, but the main reason she excused herself was because she needed some time alone. Y/n stood in front of the the vending machine, Observing all the options and choosing her drink like her life depended on it.

She decided to get a can of cold coffee. The can swiftly rolled down and y/n squated down to pick it up. Deciding to sit on one of the many benches in Jujutsu Tech. The kokujū user blankly stated at the ground, spacing out.

"Slacking off during training? I'm disappointed y/n." An obnoxiously cheery voice yelled making the the said girl flinch and turn her head towards whoever uttered those words. There stood the one and only, "Gojo-sensei." She bluntly stated, Slightly glaring at the white haired sorcerer.

It was unusual to see Satoru in his casual attire but that was much better than him looking like a paintbrush. Satoru grinned and flashed a peace sign towards his student,"Yo!" He happily greeted. Y/n stood up and nodded. "Hello, I should go back to the field now." Satoru shook his head, "No, Come with me."

The girl was taken aback by his request, Confusion evident on her face. Gojo tugged his hands in the pockets of his black trouser and shifted his weight to his other leg, "It's about your training." He simply said. Y/n was hesitant but nodded nonetheless and followed him.

~

"I heard you wanted to try fighting with a weapon, yes?" Satoru asked leaning against the window with crossed arms as you stood in front of him. "Yes, But I haven't decided what weapon I want to weild." You confirmed.

Satoru smirked and walked close to her. "Well, You don't gotta worry about that now."He grinned, His mesmerizing blue eyes staring directly towards you. You frowned, and raised your eyebrow.

"Follow me." He said and walked in the middle of the Japanese styled room. You obliged and followed after him, standing right in front of him, still confused. "You know.. There's so much more you can do with your cursed technique." Satoru hummed,"I know." You quietly answered.

"Well? Try making a weapon using your cursed technique." He announced as you stared at him dumbfounded,"..what?" Satoru clicked his tongue and chuckled lightly, "You heard me. Try it."

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, Thinking hardly. After few minutes you opened your eyes and sighed, You hesitantly raised your hands, clasping them together, Taking another deep breath you formed a dragon like hand sign. "Kokujū!:Ōgama."

Dark black, Long stick like structure started to form into your hand as the black faded into red, Forming a blade at the very end, Turning into a deadly looking scythe. You stared at your creation with wide eyes, Hands shaking as you glanced up at your teacher who was grinning widely.

"See, Told you!" He happily yelled. A victorious little smirk took over your features as you now stared at your creation with a much more confident and proud gaze, finally being able to get a firm grip on your new weapon.

A fucking badass weapon