𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

━ Megumi and Y/n stood on the train station, Waiting for the train to arrive, Which will be approximately 20 minutes, "Uhm

Megumi and Y/n stood on the train station, Waiting for the train to arrive, Which will be approximately 20 minutes, "Uhm.. Y/n?" He called out as the girl looked at him, "There's a small bookstore there.." He pointed to his left as she looked at the direction before looking back at him, They stared at each other for a moment from running towards the bookstore.

The two bookworms excitedly went over the contents of the shelves, Picking out several books while still being mindful of their allowance.

They held the books in their hand, "Ready to pay?" The owner asked as the two nodded, Putting their books on the table. Suddenly y/n tapped Megumi's shoulder, "Can you get me that novel over there?" She pointed at the last shelf, The boy nodded and went over.

When he came back he saw Y/n holding two bags, Smirking at him smugly making his eyes widen as he realised what just happened. He groaned and put the books away as she ran off, And he chased after her.

And he soon caught up and held onto her from back, "Clever." He mumbled, "Won't fall for it ever again." The girl giggled, And that was enough to put make Megumi smile sneakily.

The train soon arrived and the young sorcerers sat inside, Megumi took the window seat and y/n sat right beside him.

As soon as the train started y/n took out her earphones, Connecting it to her phone and playing music, Offering the other earbud to Megumi, As she specially brought her earphones instead of her headphones so she could share with Megumi.

[You can play the Silent Butterflies playlist, Link in the bio.]

It has been about 40 minutes, One more hour left till they arrive at their destination, Where they had their mission.

Y/n kept looking over at window, As the view was really beautiful. She plucked up the courage to finally ask, "Megumi, Can we switch seats?" She asked, The boy nodded and got up so she could slide in, And went over to her previous seat, The girl wanted to admire the view and The boy wanted to admire her.

After a while she noticed him staring and looked at him, Questioning. He shook his head and gave her a smile, "Admiring my view."

The kokuju user furrowed her eyebrows and blushed furiously, Burrying her head in the Shikigami user's shoulder, And ended up sleeping on it.

[First Person POV]

You guys reached your destination and Megumi woke you up, Signalling that you guys were here, You got up and took your bag and stepped out of the train, Megumi took his phone out to see the location of their mission, And fortunately it was within walking distance.

When you reached there you were met with a very weird aura and oder, You sighed, "Emerge from the darkness, Blacker than darkness, Purify that which is impure." You said as a dark curtain surrounded you two.

Megumi looked straight at you, "You know how to put up a curtain?" You nodded sheepishly, "You can thank Nanami Sensei for that."

He nodded and you two carefully went inside, Entering into an abandoned asylum.

You two were observing your surroundings with keen eyes, "Should we split up?" Megumi asked as you shook your head, "It's better if we stay together, There's one curse and it's strong so we're gonna need each other's backup."

The boy nodded, "What if there's another curse?"

There was a thin possibility there could be two, Considering the dirty ways of the higher ups and their distaste for you, "If that happens, We have each other, And we're the strongest together."

The Shikigami user shyly looked at his shoes, smiling foolishly before clearing his throat, "Yeah."

A/N-

Hello, How are you all? I assume exams ended for most people so I hope you're enjoying your break. And if it's still ongoing, Good luck.

Also, I've published a new kenma book so you guys can read it, It's a crack/half text fic.

I have alot of books in my drafts, (No kidding, Like 7.) Let me know if I should publish them so you guys can read it while you wait for this fic to update.

Thank you, Do vote and comment!