𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵

━ It was finally the day of the exchange event, The Tokyo students were gathered together as they waited for the students of Kyoto to arrive

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was finally the day of the exchange event, The Tokyo students were gathered together as they waited for the students of Kyoto to arrive. A certain Caramel haired girl was still not their though- Speaking of the devil the said girl walked out; Dragging luggage behind her.

"Why are you carrying that?" Maki questioned, Nobara tilted her head in confusion, "Why are you guys empty handed? Weren't we going to kyoto?" Everyone held a confused expression as Megumi broke the lingering silence, "The students of Kyoto are coming to Tokyo."

It was hilarious, Seeing Nobara throw a fit because she got the wrong info. Suddenly they heard applauses from behind them as the student's of Tokyo turned around; Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School has arrived.

"You went out of your way to great us? Disgusting." Maki Zenin; Second year at Jujutsu tech, Kyoto, Spoke while twirling her hairs in her fingers. "Okkotsu's not here.." Todou Aoi, Third year spoke while scratching his head and examining the students of Tokyo.

A blond haired girl stared at Nobara; Who was still angry, "Who is that first year? She's scary.."Nishimiya momo, Third year."Nevermind Okkotsu being absent, Isn't having 2 second years a major handicap?" Mechamaru; Second year said as Nobara shouted, "A robot- A robot!"

"Age is irrelevant to Jujutsu Sorcerers." Noritoshi Kamo, Third year calmly stated, A blue haired girl quickly came to calm her comrades down, "Now, Now, Calm down you two..!" Miwa Kasumi; Second year, Chuckled nervously.

You noticed that one of the student was yet to introduce himself, Aoi nudged the certain male as he sighed, "Kasami Kei." The boy introduced himself, He had messy black hairs and deep black eyes, He seemed like he had no energy what so ever.

(A/n- Yes, He's an oc.)

"Let's not fight amongst ourselves, My goodness these childrens." Mommy, I mean Lori Utahime announced her arrival. Utahime stood in front of the Kyoto Students,"Where's that idiot?" She questioned, "Satoru's late." Panda answered.

Well, Speaking of the devil, Squeaking of rusty wheels was heard, "Satoru Gojo." Everyone said in unison. The said white haired sorcerer stood in the center, A metal container with wheels in his hand as he quite literally performed an effortless ballet routine. Satoru passed on souvenirs for the Kyoto students.

"And for the students of tokyo we have..." Satoru pointed at the container, The container opened.. And there stood yuji? You, Megumi and Nobara's eyes were wide, Yuji observed the reactions and his excitement started dying down. "Eh?! They don't- Seem happy at all!"

The first years made their way towards the salmon haired boy, Nobara at the front and you behind Megumi. The caramel haired girl kicked the container yuji was in, "Oi." She said glaring at him, "You got something to say?" Nobara questioned and glared at the boy in front of her, Megumi and you gazed at the girl in concern.

"I'm sorry for keeping quite about being alive?" It's For quietly said, Quivering. Poor him.

~

A

fter bullying Yuji and many more chaotic encounters, The students were on their way to the woods. The exchange event hasn't even begun yet and
Y/n was already in a bad mood, Because well- The principal of kyoto exists. She had a word with Satoru and he told her to just ignore him and focus on the event.

What was even the point of her participating in the event anyway, It's not like anyone was going to recommend her for a raise. So much for having a messed up background. The person who caught her eyes was, Kei. She had a strange feeling about him and it was definitely not positive.

And the exchange event has begun.

The mutual agreement of Y/n going separate was made prior to the event, Everyone and specially Megumi was skeptical about letting her go alone but she kept insisting, Also the girl seemed to be in a very bad mood so they decided to let her be. But that didn't mean Megumi was not going to keep an eye on her.

The kokujū user knew it was bad to let her personal emotions take over, But she didn't care, She wasn't going to get a raise anyway so what's even the point? Y/n cautiously walked around the forest, Hands shoved in her pocket but her guard was on.

"Kokujū; Burēdu!" The h/c haired sorcerer yelled as soon as she sensed the movement of someone behind her, She turned around to see; Kei. Unfortunately, He dodged the blade, The cut was still visible on his side. He prepared to run but Y/n was quick to restrain him, "Not so fast." She muttered in his ear.

The boy groaned and tried to wriggle out of her grasp, Y/n let go of him and took a step back; Ready to attack or restrain him again, if needed. "Your comrades abandoned you huh?" He spoke smugly, The female simply ignored him, "So are you just going to stand there and let me run away?" He let out an obnoxious laugh, And furrowed his eyebrows when he got no reaction from the girl.

"You scared to make the first move?" He questioned, To which Y/n shrugged; Purposely trying to get under his skin. Kei groaned in frustation, "Speak dammit!" You see, Normally Y/n wouldn't waste her time and go straight to the point but today in particular she didn't felt like it, 'If my efforts are going to be wasted in the end I might as well make the most of this.'

Kei ran towards her to attack as the girl swiftly got ahold of his fist and twisted it behind his back, She spurn him around so his back was facing her and she restrained his movements, "You have a lot to say considering you've yet to land a hit on me." She spoke monotonously. "The students of Tokyo are so annoying!" He shouted and wriggled once again, This was getting fun.

"Likewise.. I mean look at you throwing a tantrum- god my ears hurt from your obnoxious voice." She calmly said; Successfully getting under his skin. "Why you-" He managed to get out of her strong grasp and lunged towards her, Repeatedly sending punches towards her direction.

She was blocking all of his attacks but suddenly she was backed into a tree, She got too carefree. A punch was landed on her jaw as her head came in contact with the tree; Hurting it.

Her ego has been hurted.

A/n- Shitty chapter.

✶ 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗 / fushiguro megumi (✓) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें