𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

━ They both remember the day like tomorrow, Even though it was about 3 years ago

They both remember the day like tomorrow, Even though it was about 3 years ago. They were just kids, Still are. The difference is; Back then they were two kids who were hollow and lonely inside, And they're two kids-who're foolishly in love.

[-ˏˋ Flashbackˊˎ]

The little girl clutched the sleeves of her grey hoodie lightly, "Erm.. Where are we going?" She asked quietly as she walked beside the white haired male who chuckled, "You'll see! I'm going to introduce you to someone." The child only nodded at that and sped up a tad bit, Now looking down as she walked.

After few minutes Satoru stopped walking, "We're here." He said happily making the girl look up at him and tilt her head,

"A playground...?" She asked confused, Wondering why would he bring her to a playground. "Yes! Now come on!" He cheerfully skipped inside making the child sigh and follow him, "Here he is.. Megumi-chann!" He sang.

The girl was surprised to see a boy around her age sitting alone at the bench, The boy looked up and blankly stared at the older male before him, "Y/n-chan, Meet Megumi-chan!" He pushed y/n towards Megumi, "Have fun playing around! I'll see you guys in an hour!"

"Huh? But I'm not a toddler-" Before she could say anything else Satoru disappeared.

Y/n stood there and looked down at her feet, Not knowing what to do since she barely had any interactions with other people.

Megumi, Who has been quite the whole time looked away shyly, He really didn't know what to say or do.

So he moved aside a little, Creating space on the bench.

The girl picked up his actions and sat on the bench; Next to him.

It was silent, They liked it. It wasn't as awkward as they thought it'd be. The h/c haired girl stared at the bright sun, Megumi following her line of sight. She decided to take the initiative, "Uhm.. I'm l/n y/n." She quietly said, Making the boy look at her,

"Fushiguro Megumi." He replied just as quietly, The girl nodded,

"Nice to meet you, Fushiguro-san."

"Nice to meet you too, L/n-san."

They really wanted to learn more about each other, So this time Megumi took the initiative, "Are you Gojo-sensei's student too?" He asked as you nodded, "Yeah. Are you already in Jujutsu Tech?" Megumi shook his head lightly, "Not yet, I'll join after 2 years.." Your eyes lit up, "Same.. We're the same age."

"What's your curse technique?" Megumi asked in curiosity, "-if you're okay with telling me.." He added, It might have been a small action from his side but it gave the girl a sense of reassurance, "Oh, It's okay.."

"My curse technique is called Kokujū." She answered as the boy nodded, He found it interesting.

"What about you, Fushiguro-san?" Y/n asked, "Ten shadows curse technique." He answered. The girl's eyes lit up again, "Oh, You can summon Shikigami's right?" She questioned, Megumi was shocked that she knew about it but nodded nonethless, "Yeah.. I can summon a toad shikigami and more, Still learning how to master it."

"I can manipulate my technique into claws, and armour.." She tried her best to explain as she herself was un-educated about her technique.

And with that they ran out of topics and became quite again, But both of them knew that they didn't mind the silence. They watched as kids way smaller than them entered the playground along with their parents or friends, Y/n slowly pulled out sour candies from her pocket and slid them to Megumi's direction, Who accepted it and thanked her.

They opened the candy and popped it in their mouth, Looking away.

A very tiny smile made it's way to their faces.

Looking back to it now, it felt surreal. Call it fate, or destiny- How they seemed to understand each other since the very beginning. It felt like a dream,

How they grew, improved their curse techniques, Started their first year, Learned and formed new friendships-All of that; They did it together.

And if the two kids were to be told that they would be so foolishly in love with each other, A part of them wouldn't be surprised.

Because the day they met each other, They knew there was a strange string between them.

Oh and they also remember how Satoru got yelled at by Yaga because he left the two kids alone and unsupervised for 2 hours.

[Unedited]

A/N- I had so much fun writing this, it came to my mind out of nowhere and it really wasn't planned.

Anyways, are you guys liking the story so far? I barely see any comments-

Hope you're doing great, Alot of people have finals right now, Including me so good luck.

Don't forget to vote and comment.