𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .02

Am I not good enough for you?

.

________________________________________

It was really quiet, the only sound was a fork making contact with a plate.
the table was full, the entire family was united. Well there was a chair left unused and it was like the family didn't mind it, like they didn't even want the missing relative there or the most possible, it was like they never existed.

Well, inside a different room sat a girl on her bed.
She was eating alone with nobody to talk to. Her only friend was her maid who she didn't see often but when she did, it always brightened up her day. But sadly didn't show up, making the girl look slightly down or upset. She just wanted to be able to spend time with her father and possibly create a bond with her step sister but apparently it's like she doesn't exist to them.

Her step sister probably doesn't even know about her existence, her mom doesn't hate her but she's never talked to her or bothered to check on her.

As for her father? The man was an asshole. He doesn't even spare a glance at her or even spent a small amount of his time to atleast speak one single word to her, not even through a screen.

The girl soon finished her food and left the tray on her desk for the maid to take it. She quickly ran towards her teddy, took it to her bed and cuddled it.

She was about to fall asleep when there was a knock that made her yelp from being startled as she quickly ran to hide in her closet. The door slowly opened to reveal the same man from last time.

He had dark hair, different colored eyes that were really cool in her opinion and a scar that she also found cool. The male soon spotted the girl peaking out of her closet, and soon crouched down to receive a warm hug from the petite girl "how are ya kid?" He asked with a warm smile that made the girl feel safe "hm.....good!" She replied, smiling at the man who chuckled.

You may think that he casually came in. Well the small family left and kakucho had snuck in to visit the young girl.

"Wanna go play? I have time" he spoke, slightly tickling the girl who yelped by the sudden contact.

They spent their entire three hours playing until it was time for kakucho to leave. She didn't want him to leave, not yet but sadly he did.

This went on for years.

They spent many birthdays together and they got closer over the years. In those years she was the happiest being that ever existed. Well, now it's been ten years and she's now fourteen years old. Kakuchos hair got longer and that was it, he didn't age at all, he still looked really young.

As for the little girl? Well she only changed in height. She wasn't that tall, probably genes from her father but atleast she grew.

What do chaos does you think awaits these two?

________________________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

________________________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑