𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 16

𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐

𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐

.

___________________________

The tension was indescribable as the glares were shot around specially towards Sanzu due to his earlier actions. He could care less, all he wanted to know was that you were safe and comfortable, which you were, you felt safer with him by your side and more comfortable, it was like most of your problems faded away, as if you weren't alone in the situation.

It was what you needed most at the moment.

The angered white haired male look at you expectantly, he wanted you to speak without having to ask anything, he didn't want to hear anything from either males. He wanted to hear it exactly from you. "What do you want to know?" You raised an eyebrow as you felt the pink haired male slightly rub circles on your back "why were they there?" Mikey glared "I had a conversation with them which isn't any of your business" you retorted.  You could see Mikey clench his jaw as he let out a loud sigh "when did you meet them" he kept his stoic expression, he wasn't the type of person to let his pride down. "Since I was four, I guess your ignorant ass never noticed because you were too busy with your precious wife and daughter" you looked down on him, you wanted him to feel just as miserable as you were for the first four years of your life. He tried to ignore your comment as he prepared to ask his next question. It was obvious Sanzu and Kakucho started getting irritated as they looked at you in confusion. Kakucho just wanted this to be over, same for Sanzu but Sanzu just wanted to speak out the truth on what you felt so Mikey would regret what he has done.

"You're stealing my patience Sano" you muttered "As if your life was so important" the white haired male scoffed "excuse me?" Kakucho began. "You can't talk about her life, you weren't even in it to begin with" Sanzu shifted from his position suddenly only to glare at the male with darker eyes "the hell do you know?" "Everything, more than you atleast" the pink haired male smirked "Sanzu" glared Kakucho. He knew how Sanzu was. Stubborn. But he also knew that his attempt was very poor as the male wasn't even close to being humbled. "For your information, she considers us more as family than your ass, heck she doesn't even consider you her father yet she still makes the biggest effort for you to bat and eye at her only to receive a worthless lecture. I'm sorry that WE actually knew how to be the parents she never had because of you!" Sanzu glared, slamming his fist on the counter "I'm sick of this whole thing" spat the cotton hair as he left, slamming the door with Kakucho close behind.

As for you? You went back to your room and locked it before you received any questions, leaving Mikey in a silent room. He kept the same expressionless face while on the inside, he felt like something stabbed him in the heart. He was left with his thoughts consuming him as his eyes felt like they stung a bit. Tears?

𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖟𝖚 𝖕𝖔𝖛
"You fucking dumbass you do realize that you just brought more problems to her?!" Kakucho exclaimed. In a more exaggerated way, he was fuming "I'll be more than happy to take those problems into my hands" replied Sanzu

"All I care about is her I don't care about anyone else. As long as she's safe and happy I don't give a fuck about what happens, if Mikey had to kill me in order for her to live a good and calm life, I would let him kill me. Have that in mind Kakucho"

_______________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

_______________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑