𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 15

𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

.

_______________________

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Shit.

𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲...
The anger that boiled through both the males body was pretty indescribable, especially Kakucho's.

You always refused to speak with him about Mikey's punishments or lectures no matter the circumstances, it didn't matter, you refused to all questions from him. All Kakucho knew was that he was strict with you no matter what but now he knew how Mikey acted towards you and he felt terrible the only thought that came to his mind was to go out there to protect you but he couldn't bring himself to do it, he didn't want to make the situation worse.

Not for him.

But for you.
And so he stood there, digging his fingernails into the palm of his hand with his jaw clenched.

Sanzu on the other hand had other plans, he climbed up to the window frame, gun in hand. He never thought he would ever threaten his boss but for you, heck he would even put his hands in fire for you. His plans were never to meet someone that he'd prefer than his boss, guess he was loyal to a Sano but not the one he thought he was loyal to. Kakucho saw his actions as he glared at Sanzu "don't do it" he mouthed as Sanzu raised an eyebrow. It was obvious he'd ignore him, it's Sanzu he was trying to convince.

Kakucho proceeded to move his gaze back to you only to see Mikey raise his hand with you covering your face. Out of reflex, he stepped out immediately and got a hold of the white haired males hand as Sanzu pointed the weapon at him.

Was Sanzu crazy? Well, no need to reply to that, we all know the answer to that...ANYWAYS.

Mikey looked shocked, just the same as you, meanwhile the two males pierced their gazes at the shorter male "What the hell are you doing here?!" Began Mikey in an extremely angered state

Shit.

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁..𝟭𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻
Now that's how we got into this stupid mess, this definitely wouldn't have happened if they hid like I told them. "Sanzu put the gun down" you spoke in a nervous tone as he looked at you with confused eyes as he slowly put the weapon down "Kakucho hitto let me go" threatened Mikey, as the male proceeded to look at you as if he was assuring you and let's your "father" go "y/n tell me what the fuck they're doing here" spoke Mikey in the calmest way possible. Honestly he was extremely confused and mad but of course he didn't think about the fact that he was mad a them but at you, all the fault was pointed towards you.
"Maybe I'll explain if you leave my fucking room, we'll talk outside" you glared. Both Sanos held a deadly aura that sort of frightened the males but they couldn't leave just like that, they were the reason that there was so much tension in one room.

"*cough* it's was Sanzu's fault *cough*" kakucho blamed after the older Sano left "absolutely not!...yeah it was me" Sanzu sulked as you just looked at both of them "you do realize he'll forbid you guys from seeing me and the trouble you will receive at work?" You scolded in frustration "hey it's fine, we decided to do it, you matter more than that job" Kakucho reassured "plus, we were forbidden from coming here since the start, what will make it any different?" Followed Sanzu as he lightly chuckled.

You wanted to laugh along with them but you knew laughing would end into some type of breakdown and so you got out of Kakuchos embrace and left to see Mikey.

_____________________________

You walked over and stood by the kitchen bar, feeling the pair of eyes following each and every movement you made as two other pairs of footsteps joined you both. Sanzu decided to stand by you as Kakucho took a seat a bit far from Mikey, he knew Mikey's gaze would side eye him and so he refused to be close to him.

This is going to be one heck of a conversation

__________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

__________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑