𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 19

𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖞/𝖓 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 - 𝚂

𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖞/𝖓 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 - 𝚂.𝙷

______________________________

"Jesus fuck I know you taught her shit but seriously? Throwing a dagger" Sanzu spoke in a frustrated tone "it's called using intelligence, something you never heard of" Replied Kakucho in a monotone voice, watching the pinkhead fix the windshield, "I mean, I gotta give you guys props, throwing the dagger at the windshield was quite smart" Ran spoke in amusement "Sanzu you fucking dumbass, can't you just call someone to fix it?" Rindou interrupted, throwing Sanzu an irritated glare "I- I didn't think about that- and don't call me a dumbass!" Crystal blue orbs glared at cold lilac ones "you're simply stupid that's what makes you so angry" the younger haitani spoke in a matter a fact tone "you're the one who's getting all worked up over my distractions" the pinkhead argued "now you're getting nasty" Rindou glared "that's what your mom said!" Sanzu cackled "JUST BE QUIET-"

"Should we stop them?" Asked Ran, watching the two males bicker with his lazy smirk "let them go at it, not my problem Sanzu has his head stuck up his ass" shrugged the dark haired male, proceeding to examine the dagger that he possessed, the dagger that was once y/n's, he had given it to her for her birthday, honestly he didn't know if he should feel glad she put it to use or sad that she would basically throw it away just like that.
But of course he didn't assume since he thought she could have confused it in the moment.

_______________________________
𝚈/𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
_______________________________

"Fuck!" I slammed my drawer close in frustration.
I tried, tried, and tried but I couldn't find it, no matter how hard I looked I couldn't get a glance at the small dagger gifted by Kakucho.
A sudden gasp made its way into my lungs as i felt my heart drop at the thought of losing the dagger on the way back from Mitsuya's workplace, more specifically, the thought of that exact dagger being the one i threw at the windshield of last nights car made my heart sink "shit shit shit shit shit" I mumbled to myself, getting a hold of the roots of my hair while walking back and forth in the room.

A sudden knock startled me as I soon gained my composure "miss Sano" I heard a familiar voice speak in a comforting and soft tone, it was the maid that I always help. I quickly dust myself off and fix my hair, proceeding to open the door.
"Good evening miss Sano" the older woman spoke with a soft smile that I sent back to her "mr Sano is in need of your presence" she began, rubbing my shoulder and fixing the collar of my shirt "alright, also, don't worry about the food, I'm cooking tonight" you grinned at the female in her mid 40's "are you sure?" She remarked in an unsure mannerism as I only nodded in response "ok darling, I'll take my leave now." The woman smiled and soon left.

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎:
You felt like the need for your presence by Mikey added onto your stress level, it felt horrible.
You made your way through the cold hallway, it was silent, not that it bothered you but it was strange since his wife would be making a ruckus, arguing with the white haired male.
You made your way to his office, it was empty "seriously why does he ask for me and never tells me where he's going to be" you mumbled in frustration you were startled by a sudden voice, proceeding to throw a punch that was soon blocked by the man that you didn't want to see at all "I never taught you that" he looked at you up and down making a not very noticeable impressed expression "yeah well throwing your own child in the dust makes surprises. I imagine you'd know about that" you glared, following the male into his office. You swore you saw him slightly become tense, causing a smirk of victory to form onto your features. Mikey simply kept moving forward, head up high with no words slipping out his mouth, he wasn't going to let his anger get the best of him specially when he knew it would only feed your satisfaction from just getting a reaction from him.

"What did you want me for anyway?" You threw yourself onto the fancy chair that was placed in front of the desk.

No answer.

"I'm talking to you Sano" you furrowed your eyebrows, you were already quite irritated by being called over and him being quiet didn't help ease the anger that built up inside of you.

Still no answer.

"Alright, if you're not going to speak, I'm taking my leave" you stood up, proceeding to make your way to the door "y/n Sano sit back down" glared the older individual. You could only reply with a hum "then speak, I'm not going to waste my time"
He let out a loud sigh "y/n, I'm sorry, I really am" he spoke lowering his head, his hands slightly trembling as a tear drop could be seen falling onto the dark piece of furniture. You clenched your jaw harshly, a part of you felt bad at the sight of him but then again, a part of you felt....proud.
The part of you that felt relieved at the fact that he finally understood your pain, you didn't feel any pity towards him, you felt like you finally won.
His sobs were quiet "I'm sorry y/n" he finally looked at you with glossy eyes "it's ok, I do not forgive you" you replied dryly while looking at the male dead in the eye "n/n, I said I'm sorry" he spoke once again, repeating his phrase, thinking you didn't hear correctly "and I said I do not forgive, don't call me
n/n, Sano" you glared abruptly standing up and walking out the room, closing the door with a slam.
Leaving the male alone in the room, elbows propped up on the desk, holding his head while his fingers were tangled in his hair.

Why now?
Out of all those years he had to apologize and try again, he chose up to this moment
The worst moment.
People would consider it the worst moment due to all the problems

Finding out about bonten the hard way
Not being able to see Kakucho and Sanzu
The feeling of betrayal
The arguments
It was all because of Manjiro Sano
Of course, you still feel slightly grateful since you wouldn't have met Kakucho or Sanzu if it weren't because of him and his connections with them, but it hurt.
Fuck the word hurt
It was more pain than what words could describe. After all that, you couldn't forgive him just like that and forget about all he put you through. Come to think of it, it kind of comes pathetic on his behalf, expecting that a simple apology could cause stars and rainbows around the relationship of you both.

Up to this day, Mikey is still unforgiven, you haven't seen Kakucho and Sanzu in so long, you missed them dearly although there was a chance the forgot about you. You have gotten closer with Mitsuya and so just like that, your life went back to the boring cycle

You knew this would happen

But why now?

Right as you were starting to experience happiness with both bonten males and Mitsuya

He basically took your life away in such simple fights. I guess curiosity did kill the cat, none of it would have happened after if you didn't dig further into bonten, it wasn't really your business and you regretted it dearly.

Not all stories have a happy ending

You learned that the hard way.

If I saw them right now...would they still consider me their 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑?.... Or have they forgotten about me?
_____________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

 Or have they forgotten about me?_____________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

🎉 You've finished reading ⇠ 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝕶. 𝕳𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖔 ⇢ 🎉