𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 17

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 - 𝚂

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 - 𝚂. 𝙷. & 𝙺. 𝙷.

.

_____________________________

The cold air lingered throughout the gloomy and silent house, everything was either silent or irritating. Whenever there were people, it was either a silent treatment or full on arguments that looked like they were knocking at the door of violence.
Trust me, if i wasn't taught to defend myself i would be a pulp right now.

I missed the presence of the two males, I couldn't help but feel a wave of worry consume me, what happened after?

Were they ok?

Did he hurt them?

I simply wanted to know...
All these arguments were to get out that simple answer yet i'm not even close to hearing him atleast mutter their names. It was basically useless to try all over again but i couldn't help it, i loved them too much to just not care in the end.

I didn't want to get out of bed but I heard a knock at my door, I wouldn't have move a muscle if it was Mikey but the knock was gentle, so I predicted it was the maid that was really nice, the one that came off as my mother figure to me. i made my way to the door, trying to make myself look a little decent for some reason and i guessed correctly, it was that nice woman "hey, are you feeling alright?" she caressed my cheek as i leaned into her soft and delicate touch "bearable, has he said anything about them?" i asked.
she was the only one who knew about Sanzu and Kakucho before the whole chaos since i trusted her, and you made her aware of that.
"sorry love, no news about them" she frowned, proceeding to pull me into a hug. "i came by to tell you that sir sano is calling for you" she continued after a few minutes of hugging, "thank you" i slightly smiled at her as she nodded, soon enough taking her leave.
i quickly changed to feel decent, i had no reason to look decent for Mikey but i just wanted to find a way to trick my mind into making me feel better, i felt like i really needed some self comfort. i grabbed my headphones and left my room.

Honestly, Mikey was the last person I wanted to see and he knew that, it was quite obvious but I didn't care, in my thoughts and words that I have told him, he can go fuck himself <3

I knocked at the door of his office only to see his wife sitting on a chair by his desk together with his daughter that was distracted on her phone. She sat next to her mom.

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

"You needed me Sano?" You spoke in a dry manner "sit down" he cut you off, not even sparing a glance "wow, good morning to you too I guess" you proceeded to mock, taking a seat on the spare chair which was the furthest from his desk, god was on your side this morning. Almost soon enough, awkward silence filled the room, well it was awkward for you atleast and so you decided to break it, you felt yourself getting impatient as the silent minutes go by "Sano Manjiro why do you have me here with these people that aren't even my family" you glare as you saw him clench his jaw "neither were those two yet here you are" he retorted "yeah? Well it's because they didn't exclude me nor fucking stab me in the back unlike someone I know" you knew you weren't going to tolerate his insults, especially if they were about Sanzu and Kakucho.
You could tell he was getting irritated but he tried to calm himself, just because his 'precious' wife and daughter were present and just for that, you were going to press his buttons exactly how you always wanted.

What was he gonna do? Burst out infront of em knowing that his wife was basically his escape from the authorities?
That was right, his wife was one of the authorities and his only way out of situations he couldn't break out of.

"I mean, who would neglect their child just for another family? Heck he forgot about the mother of his child after she passed, can you believe someone could be this irresponsible, from what I know, he literally had his colleagues take care of her and she considers them more as family than that crazy lunatic" you smirked, acting shocked at the information. The white haired male slammed his fist on the desk as he glared at you "why so offended Sano? Oh don't worry, you are such and awesome father you were always there for her and definitely didn't forget about her existent for basically all her life" you continued, placing on your headphones and letting music muffle the noises.

You felt quite proud of yourself, you didn't want to push it of course. He was quite capable of basically killing you and so you kept your pocket knife that was a gift from Sanzu for defense purposes.
Yeah, you knew Mikey heck you even live with him but you simply don't feel safe with him, you feel endangered and threatened in his presence and so you were always cautious when close to him.

After what has been thirty minutes, you feel your headphones being pulled off your head, making you feel startled. You looked up only to see the same white haired male. "Oh it's just you" you began with a deadpanned expression "don't act like a dumbass Y/n, you knew what you were doing" "did I?, did I really?" You acted shocked.
"Y/n Sano, look at me when I speak"
"Oh? So NOW I'm a Sano?" You chuckled "not like you're an Akashi" Mikey muttered but it still loud enough for you to hear "I might as well be honestly" you retorted, as you stood up and started looking around his office, honestly you've never payed attention to his work space but right now you just wanted to irritate him so why not start knowing the place?

𝙺𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚣𝚞...
"I want to see n/n" the pink haired male complained "you seriously want to add more problems into her life than what we already did?" Kakucho proceeded to throw a pillow at Sanzu who caught it somehow "well that's another way to prove that you're not high" the dark haired male muttered "I'll just take those matters into my own hands" replied Sanzu, ignoring the side comment that Kakucho made "and that would be paying those matters with your life, it's going to be worse for her than Mikey, keep that in mind Akashi" a disadvantage was presented by Kakucho "don't address me with that name" Sanzu threw the pillow back at Kakucho with great strength. "Oi, don't get off track, we're talking about y/n, not your personal life jackass" continued the male with unique eyes "just give up Sanzu, it's useless, we both knew this would happen we just didn't expect it to happen so soon"

"I don't care, I'm going to find a way to get y/n back and if you're against that, then fuck off" Sanzu suddenly stood up and left.

"Who the fuck is y/n?" Asked a tall lilac haired male, Ran Haitani, causing Kakucho to be a little startled by the sudden voice but he quickly gained back his composure. "why do you care?"
"Is it Sanzu's girlfriend?" He spoke again
"FUCK NO-"
"Tell me who y/n is or I'll blame you for killing Mikey's snake"
"Wait- it was you?"
"That doesn't matter, if you don't tell me who y/n is it's going to be you" grinned the tall male "will you shut up?" Spoke Rindou, proceeding to smack the head of his older brother "rinrin~ do you know who y/n is? Began Ran once again "the name sounds familiar so I think so-" "KAKUCHO HITTO TELL ME WHO Y/N IS" bursted out the annoying Haitani "it's not fair that you guys know and I don't~" "it actually is, it's very fair" deadpanned Kakucho "will you shut up and leave me alone if I tell you?"

"YES-"

____________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

____________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑