𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .08

The manipulative side of a sano

.

____________________________________

Loud bangs were heard, making your ears ring slightly as you winced at the sound.
"Hurry up and aim!" Scolded a male voice, more like Mikey's voice "can't you see I'm trying?!" You exclaimed as he glared at you "don't you dare fucking talk back to me" he spoke as he then aimed to punch you in your stomach. You were quick to react as you caught his fist and soon got him on a choke hold.

"I wouldn't really recommend doing that if I were you, sano" you whispered in his ear as he gritted his teeth in irritation "let me go" he ordered but you weren't fazed by his words "I said let me go, y/n" the male spoke once again as you finally let go of him.
"You know, having to be child some rich man that god knows what way he wins his money was never in my plan and I bet having a child wasn't on your plan at all" you muttered as he sighed "you definitely got that right" he replied in a low voice, the second thing you both have actually agreed on, surprisingly "so arent you the irresponsible one? Literally having a child that you never planned in having on accident" you scoffed as you soon grabbed the gun again and kept practicing before you were scolded by Mikey himself. It wasn't that you were scared of him, you weren't intimidated by him but his voice had something that made you mad and annoyed.

You kept on slightly missing, with the bullet being only a centimeter away from your target and it was obvious you were losing your patience "thats it im done with this shit" you slightly threw the gun on the table and slumped down on the chair in anger "I don't see the point in this anyway!" you exclaimed at the male who couldn't help but massage his temple sighed "well, your sister already learned how and you being a dumbass cant do it, might as well get you some help" he spoke as you scoffed "don't ever compare me to that" you glared at the man as it soon turned into a staring contest once again "do not disrespect her" he spoke "why shouldn't I? She's not my family, and I most definitely don't care about her" you looked at the man up and down as he soon looked away and stood up from his seat "you better stay here, im going to get three people since I doubt only one can put up with your childish behavior" he spoke "Not like you were there to fix it were you?" You smirked.
He tried to ignore your remark as he soon left the room.

___________________________________________

Steps were the only sound that was emitted in the hallways, three confused individuals walking behind their boss "didn't we help your daughter last time, boss" one spoke as Mikey stood silent, he couldn't take your remark out of his mind, it was like some type of distraction to him and it made him feel quite uneasy "I thought she could already shoot well" began a voice, it was a different one from the last one.

You were listening to music on your ear buds while you played with the gun as you spun the gun with your index and middle finger, it was like you were in a daze as you were soon pulled out of it once you heard the door open, you quickly turned your head toward the people who entered, they were three individuals with your father, two of them were most definitely recognizable to you, sanzu and kakucho together with another guy that had some similar haircut as sanzu but in a beautiful lilac color.

With eyes wide, you quickly gained your composure and nodded at the males that were making their way towards you and turned your head in another direction. The two males were just as shocked, they expected to see your sister, not you but they were happy they could see you, even though they couldn't show the affection that they always threw at you as for the other one? He was confused, really confused.

"This is y/n, my........daughter" he hesitated on presenting your relationship with him as he looked at you in a way that held judgement and disgust as you only rolled your eyes at him. His interaction towards you made sanzu clench his jaw as he removed his attention from his boss, to you so he could calm down, the lilac haired male noticed this and looked at sanzu in suspicion.

"Ill leave her in your care since she's acting awfully immature and not calm and collected unlike the other one" he spoke "yeah right" you scoffed "quiet" he scolded "how about no?" You stood up and got close to him. What you didn't notice was Mikey made a signal towards sanzu.

The pink head highly hesitated as he breathed heavily while kakucho nudged him slightly. He soon pointed his gun at your head, you felt slight goosebumps on your skin as you slowly turned your head towards the pink head, you could see in his eyes that he felt horrible for what he was forced to do as he quickly shot next to you but the bullet managed to brush against your cheekbone for a moment, making it slightly bleed.

That didn't remove the smirk from your face but only made you more irritated "sano needs his little bodyguards to protect him because he cant do it himself?! How pathetic, is that what you are? a little pathetic burden" you whispered in his ear "I guess my attitude really came from you didn't it?" You chuckled and sat back down.
For Mikey, it was like had a lump in his throat as you smirked at him while he just stared at you in horror. The lump in his throat felt bigger and bigger to the point where he had to leave, he couldn't take it anymore and you knew it.

You moved your gaze at the three and raised an eyebrow "you gonna help me or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot?" You glared at them making the men gulp "I like this one" whispered the lilac head with a surprised smirk to sanzu as the pink head soon replied to him "I know right?!?" He whispered back.

"Lets get started miss l/n" spoke kakucho as he slightly rubbed your back in a comforting way but tried not to make it too obvious due to the cameras in the room, he knew exactly where they all were.

That day was quite eventful but that day you knew you had your big victory with the indirect manipulation and remarks mikey received

You felt quite proud of yourself.

_______________________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

_______________________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑