𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑| 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 14

𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

.

__________________________
It was a rainy day and you were quietly reading a book with some headphones on. The volume was at a point where you would probably be deaf but that doesn't matter. Suddenly, you felt somebody touch your shoulder. Ok maybe the volume does matter?
You quickly grabbed their wrist, twisting it as you ended it with an elbow to the stomach. "Yep definitely missed that" you heard a familiar voice groan. It ended with a squeak as they fell to the floor.
You quickly looked over to see sanzu hugging his body, it was quite entertaining.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" You whisper yelled "why are we whispering" sanzu whispered back. Wasn't he in pain just now? "He's high isn't he?"you pointed at the pinkhead in an annoyed way. "Yeah...." Replied kakucho. "But really,why are we whispering, isn't Mikey at work?"He asked "let's just say I left him...thinking" you replied "eh?"

*cough* Traumatized *cough*

"Why are you here anyway?" You asked "we left with plenty of questions after...that" he spoke as his voice lowered towards the end. Suddenly, it was like a miracle, sanzu actually sobered up quickly for once in his life.

Anyways, off track.

Sanzu got a hold of your hands as he put it in his. "Why did you do it?" Asked sanzu in a serious tone, it was like a knot was in your throat as you tried to avoid eye contact "y/n look at me" your triggered gaze was moved to soft crystal like orbs. You found some type of comfort in them. "If you don't want to talk we get, we just want to bring things back to the way they were. We miss you" began kakucho, as he started to rub your back in a comforting way.

"I know about you guys and bonten" was all you needed to say for the males to freeze "I also know your importance in that place" you glared at both the males "look, we wanted to tell you but-" kakucho tried to explain only to be cut off "I get it- but I was scared, I don't know why I guess I thought you might do something crazy like kill me if I told you" you managed to speak between silent sobs. "Love, we would never hurt you even after you found out" sanzu hugged you.

It was like a giant weight was removed, you felt at ease with the presence of these two "I think you guys should leave before Mikey sees you. He has been barging in just because lately" you spoke in an angry tone. "I think I know why" kakucho sighed. You heard loud steps and there was no way they could leave in time "hide quickly!" You whisper yelled.
Kakucho ran into the bathroom as sanzu decided to book it and threw himself out the window.

You quickly placed on your head the headphones and sat down to go back to the book. Mikey came in like nothing and just sat down on a spare seat you had...by the window. Where sanzu waited.

It was like sanzu noticed he was there as he was pretty quiet. Surprisingly.

"Hi...alice" spoke Mikey. "Excuse me?" You furrowed your eyebrows "that's your name isn't it?" "For your information it's y/n, I guess you were such an irresponsible father that you even forgot your own daughters name" you scoffed. "If you're going to speak then talk to me right" he suddenly got a hold of the back of the neck as you winced slightly. It really wasn't a good idea to make them hide, you knew they overhear everything and it worried you. Specially kakucho. "Will you leave me alone for once?!" You snapped and pushed him back. Soon both of your faces were brought close as you glared at eachother.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You have been barging in, fucking up my personal space and you still have the guts to fucking touch me?!?" You slapped the white haired male. He just looked at you in awe as a scary dark aura was around him, kind of like what happened to you when you had that accident with kakucho and sanzu. Soon you felt yourself with that aura as well.

"Listen here, you respect me, I'm the elder here and your father" he threatened. It was as if something evil had taken over him. "Trust me respect is something you earn and you definitely don't have it after leaving me to rot on my own since I was a child" you spoke with a slight laugh. Instead of something evil it was as if your eyes pierced through his soul and it made mikey slightly shiver at the feeling "you ungrateful thing" he stood closer to you as if he was preparing to hit you "is hitting me all you have? How pathetic your small brain can't think of anything to fix things. Guess not having siblings or parents fucked you up sano" you smirked. His eyes widened as his jaw clenched. The male started to tighten his fist, you were ready to be met with a harsh hit to the face yet it never came.

You opened your eyes to see sanzu pointing a gun at him and kakucho held his fist. Seriously where does sanzu get these things. And at his boss?! Is he crazy?! Well I mean yeah but that's not really the point at this moment! Fuck you random thoughts! "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Yelled Mikey in an angry manner

Shit.

________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

________________________𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑