𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .06

Thats not being in a bad mood, that just being a bitch

.

__________________________________

The sky was rather cloudy, the streets full of people, the music that muffled loud sounds wether they were voices, background sounds etc. it was enjoyable as the girls leather jacket flowed with the wind while her boots made a satisfying sound of rubber that she herself couldn't hear due to her music that was blasting through her ear buds. She softly breathed in and out as the door to a shop opened, causing a bell to make a slight clinging sound that lasted a few seconds.

"Mitsuya-San, Im here!" The feminine voice let out as she removed her leather jacket and placed it on a coat hanger by the door, leaving her in her black turtleneck as she took off her earbuds aswell and placed them in her pocket. "over here!" Yelled out a rather busy voice. She quickly recognized the voice and walked into an office like room that was also a work room "ah, y/n you actually showed up!" He softly smiled at the girl "yeah, I thought it would be interesting to try something new" she returned the soft smile at the man.

"Hey, mitsuya I was wondering...how old are you?" That question caught the purple head off guard as he choked on his saliva while the girl quickly handed him a bottle of water.

"Well uh....how old is your father?" He began as the girl raised an eyebrow while smirking "old" she dryly replied "yeah his age- wait what the fuck?" His head quickly shot up and looked over at the girl who could only smirk and shrug "IM NOT OLD-" he looked at her in and offended way "my dad looks old- you look extremely young like twenty or twenty two" the female replied, busy playing with her earbud.

"Thanks for the compliment I guess?" Mitsuya sweatdropped as he became slightly red from the compliment but gained his composure and went up to you so he could start measurements "can you stand straight for me really quick?" He politely spoke.

He was quite nice. Honestly you thought he'd only be nice because he met you and later on he'd then start being a full on asshole but apparently not, he looked quite young for his age, kinda like sanzu and kakucho...they looked pretty young for their age. He was really respectful aswell and you liked that, he'd ask you if you felt uncomfortable during measurements of your chest, hips and thighs. He also respected your space.

Overall mitsuya might have became your new friend.
It was pretty fun but as soon as you checked the time you realized kakucho and sanzu would be worried sick at the moment "Im so sorry, I wish I could stay longer but its pretty late" you began in a sad way as he dismissed you with a pat on the head and a smile "its fine, I bet your parents are worried about you" he replied "well the real one isnt" you muttered in slight annoyance "what was that?" The male frowned "oh, nothing, just thinking of how worried sick they are" you chuckled "goodbye mitsuya!" You waved at the man who waved back.

You quickly grabbed your leather jacked from the rack and ran out, only to realize it was raining, hard but you had to get home so you had to risk it and run back home in the rain.

And so you did just that.

__________________♡_________________

You soon arrived home after fifteen minutes only to be all wet from the rain. Your hair was really wet to the point where water wouldn't stop coming out of it as for your clothes, they were basically stuck to your body.

You stepped in to see sanzu sitting with a nervous yet worried expression while kakucho was pacing around the living room. That was until he saw you, he gasped as he quickly ran towards you and wrapped you in his arms as sanzu soon did the same. "Dont scare me like that dumbass" sanzu whispered in your ear while his voice had a sound that came off as if he was at the brink of tears.

He quickly removed your jacket and took you to your room so you could go take a shower and get into dry, clean clothing.

As you took a shower, the males were waiting outside, sanzu was sprawled out on your bed while kakucho was playing with a dice that was on your desk but he seemed deep in his thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Asked sanzu, he seemed pretty terrified at his concentrated state "why do you think y/n was out for that long, she left since daylight and came back almost at nine" began kakucho as he slightly furrowed his eyebrows "who knows, you don't know if she went to hang out with a friend or anything-" the cotton head was cut off "Sanzu, y/n doesn't have friends" "damn kaku that was cold~" the pink haired male spoke while looking at him offended "can you act mature just for once?"

"Fine, we should worry about this tomorrow, right now, lets just spend time with darling and we'll just be busy with this situation later"

"For once in your life you said something useful"

"OUCH?!?"

______________________________________________________
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖐. 𝕳𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖔 | 𝖘.𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖚.

𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖚