𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑. 05

One last kiss, I love you like and alcoholic

.

________________________________

It was the next day and you swore you couldn't feel your legs but you had to get to school so you didnt have any other choice but to get up. You somehow convinced the principal to let you wear the boys uniform but you still occasionally wear the girls one, today for example.
The uniform was a black skirt, as white long sleeved button up and a tie while on top, instead of a blazer, it was a hoodie that had your schools logo on it.

You couldn't help but groan. Ah yes, you can really see how happy you are to go back to school.

As you made your way to the kitchen, you noticed some other people sitting at the dinner table. You only took a quick glance and rolled your eyes, proceeding to go into the kitchen and get yourself a toasted bread with whatever you could find on it.
"Um-um- miss sano you do know you could have asked me to make you something" the maid was startled by the feeling of being under your slightly intimidating gaze "oh, don't worry about it you should attend mr sano and his wife, together with his more important daughter" you spoke in a sweet tone as your voice became more bitter towards the end.

You said these specific words to taunt the man as you took a glance only to see him grip his fork to the point where his knuckles turned white and his jaw clenched. That was when he looked at you, and with that, you both were glaring into each others soul as you quickly looked away in order to not make it uncomfortable for the maid.

"Oh, and don't worry about tidying up the house too much, I'll help you once I get back from school" you smiled at the woman who only looked at you in adoration. The woman who looked in her forty's or fifties had such a motherly feeling that made you comfortable and warm inside, that warm feeling soon faded away when you heard your fathers voice.

"Y/n, sit" he ordered.

'Am i his dog or some shit? Is that what I am to him?' You thought "no thank you" you replied in a dry tone, proceeding to place the bread on the plate and washed the butter knife that you used for your bread. "It wasn't a question, sit" he began "unless you want me to get you as if you were an immature child" he continued. You tensed up by his remark, the struggle to talk back was visible in your eyes as you harshly grabbed the plate and sat slightly far from them.

You were trying so hard to not talk back with such remark that you had in mind but it wasn't much help seeing his annoyed features as you simply scoffed. "You look annoyed by having me here so why make me sit?" You began.

For a few minutes it was quiet, the only sound were forks being placed on the plates, and cups being taken and placed back into their place. That was until he decided to break the silence as he made a poor attempt of getting your attention by clearing his throat as the girl didn't even pay attention to him and so he spoke up instead