6.

The next day Y/n is waiting outside Mr. Park's house. She just knocked and now she is waiting patiently.

After a while, the door opened revealing Mr.Park with Ji-woon in his arm. Ji-woon is playing with a small toy car.

"Welcome Y/n. We've been waiting just for you," He said, giving her side to enter.

She greeted them with a smile and entered.

"Hope you didn't have any problem on your way here," He said and sat on the couch.

"No Mr.Park I didn't have any problem," She said smiling.

"We're not in office Y/n. You can call me Jimin if you like. And why are standing? Please sit," He said offering her to have a seat.

"Oh, thanks Mr- I mean Jimin," Saying that she sat down.

They were sitting there silently while Ji-woon seemed too busy with the toy. Y/n's gaze landed on Jimin's clothing so she stared at him, trying to observe.

Noticing that he decided on asking what was up.

"Why are you staring at me? Am I looking that handsome?"

"I-I didn't mean that. It's just- you look young in casual clothing," She said clearing her throat.

"Oh really? You mean I look old in formal clothes?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"N-No! I mean you look more mature when you are in formal clothes."

"Okay?"

Jimin & Y/n was talking and just then they both noticed something. Ji-woon has been trying to reach Y/n. He is forwarding his hands as if he wants to hug her.

Seeing that Y/n's heart melted as she went towards him and took him in her arms.

"Aw! Ji-woonah! I missed you so much!" She said as she placed a kiss on his cheeks.

Y/n made Ji-woon sit on her lap as she started talking and playing with him. Jimin just looked and smiled.

It felt like finally, something is complete but he doesn't know what. He noticed that he's been constantly staring at her. Realizing that he stood up.

"I'll go prepare the table while you guys play here."