16.

Y/n carefully sit down as Ji-woon helped her by putting the bag beside her.

"Thank you Ji-woon! You're such a good boy!" She said as she pats his head.

"After all I'm Park," He said proudly.

Y/n chuckled at his response.

"You seem really proud to get Park as your surname," She said as she chuckled again.

Y/n was about to stand up but Ji-woon make her sit again.

"Where are you going?!" He asked almost in a tone mixed with surprise & a bit of anger.

"Ji-woonah, I want some water. So I was thinking of going to the kitchen."

"Just tell me if you need anything. But don't walk! I don't want the baby to fall!" He said worriedly.

What he said made Y/n confused.

"But how come me walking will cause the baby to fall?" She asked confusingly.

"Appa said the baby comes out of the private part. So what if you walk and the baby falls down?! I don't want the baby to fall down from there!" He said already horrified by thinking about it.

Y/n's face turns red in embarrassment as she face-palmed.

"I'm so glad you said private part and not something else," She sighed.

"Is this what your father has been teaching you lately? What more did he say?" She asked in disbelief.

"He said babies come from-"

Before he could complete Y/n cut him off.

"D-Don't need to explain that!" Y/n said getting shocked.

"I've to teach your appa a good lesson!"

She said as she stood up and walked out of the room.

"...from heaven?..." He completes. "Why is she so angry? Oh no! Eomma walked!"

"Eomma! Wait for me!" He shouted as he also walked out of the room.