12.

Y/n's heart started crying. How came she got so lucky to meet such an angel? She placed a kiss on his forehead and looked at him.

"Want to play?" She asked smiling.

Ji-woon just smiled back. Y/n carefully sit down on the carpet which was on the floor. She put Ji-woon down as he crawled towards the small toy box.

Y/n smiled as she took her phone out. She clicked some photos of him and then started checking.

"Ji-woonah you look so good in the pictures," She said as she smiled looking at the photos.

"Eomma."

As soon as he called her Y/n turned her head in his direction. She noticed Ji-woon was holding an artificial flower. She smiled.

"You want me to have it?" She asked him sweetly.

Ji-woon didn't respond. She just shrugged and looked away but after a while, she heard his shaky giggles.

She got confused and turned to him. To her surprise, Ji-woon was standing, trying his best to balance himself. Y/n's eyes widened in shock.

Ji-woon was walking. She couldn't believe her eyes. She hurriedly took her phone to capture this moment. She wants to show this to Jimin.

He took slow steps towards her and when he was almost near her she put her phone aside. She started clapping and cheering for Ji-woon.

When Ji-woon came closer to her, he fall into her arms.

"Omo Ji-woonah! You did great!"

She said as she took him in her arms and placed a kiss on his cheek. Ji-woon smiled and extended the hand towards her which was still holding the artificial flower.

Y/n's eyes were about to get teary but it seems Ji-woon is getting the wrong idea as his eyes got teary too. Y/n make Ji-woon sit on her lap as she wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Ji-woonah why are you crying? Eomma isn't crying. She is just happy," She said smiling.

Ji-woon has gotten emotionally attached to her. He can't stand it when Y/n cries. If he sees her crying he would also start to cry. Is this how the mother and son relationship feels like?

Ji-woon's face lighten up as he giggled.

"Good boy!" She said as she pats Ji-woon's head.

After a while, Ji-woon fall asleep as she put him in bed and carefully covered his body with the blanket. She then took her phone and called Jimin.

OTP:-

Y/n:- "Hello Jimin?"

Jimin:- "Yes Miss?" He replied in a sarcastic way.

Y/n:- "How many times do I need to tell you to not call me that?"

Jimin:- "Then should I call you Mrs. Park?"

Y/n:- "Jimin!"

Jimin:- "Okay sorry! continue."

Y/n:- "Today Ji-woon took his first steps!"