21.

- 3 months later -

Ji-woon was panicking while walking here and there. He is really confused about what he should do.

He tried to call Jimin but he isn't picking up. And unfortunately, the driver has taken a leave to visit his family. So now he is walking here and there anxiously.

"J-Ji-woonah, d-don't w-worry..." Takes slow breaths. "Eve-ry t-thing will be f-fine," She said forcing a smile.

"Nothing is going to be okay! You need to go to the hospital but everyone is busy!" He said worriedly. "I'm going out to ask for help," He said looking at her.

"B-But J-Ji-woon-," She got cut off by Ji-woon.

"No eomma. Wait here. I'll come back in a minute."

He said as he came out of the room and rushed towards the door. Just the moment he approached a knock on the door can be heard. He hurriedly opened the door.

It's Julia. He felt relieved as he hugged her.

"What happened Ji-woon?" She asked worriedly.

"Julia please call an ambulance or take eomma to the hospital! Her stomach is paining!" He said worriedly.

Julia got worried as she decided to take Y/n to the hospital instead of waiting. On their way to the hospital, she called Jimin to inform him about their current situation.

Julia is sitting on the bench and Ji-woon is sleeping, resting his head on her lap. On their way she discovered he fall asleep.

She was waiting there patiently till Jimin arrived. He was panting heavily.

"W-Where is Y/n?" He asked still huffing.