13.

She said trying her best to suppress her excitement because she don't want to disturb Ji-woon.

Jimin:- "Omo! Did you record it?!" He asked curiously.

Y/n:- "Yes I did!"

Jimin:- "Today I'll come home early then! Don't go anywhere okay?!"

Y/n:- "Okay!"

Jimin:- "Bye then!"

Y/n:- "Yes bye and don't stress yourself!"

Jimin:- "Sure Mrs. Park!"

He said and cut the call.

"Mrs. Park, huh?" She scoffed.

It was now evening and Y/n was feeding Ji-woon mashed bananas. She discovered Ji-woon loves bananas. So in the evening, she feed him mashed bananas.

While she was feeding him she heard a knock. She happily looked at Ji-woon.

"Ji-woonah! Appa is back!"

Hearing her Ji-woon squealed excitedly.

"Ji-woonah stay here okay?" She said as she stood up and opened the door.

As soon as she opened the door she was greeted by Jimin's warm hug. She pulled from the hug as Jimin showed the box he was holding.

"Cake?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yes!" He replied showing the same excitement.

Y/n happily hugged him.

"Go and get fresh while I serve the food," She said pulling from the hug, suddenly showing a serious look on her face.

"What?! Aren't we eating cake?!" He asked getting disappointed.

"Yes, we'll eat cake but only after we finish eating the food. Is that clear?" She said strictly.

"Okay! You sound like mom you know?" He said as he sat down beside Ji-woon while loosening his necktie.

"I think I told you to get fresh. Go!" She said giving a death glare.

"Okay!"

He said as he walked towards his bedroom.

Y/n's strict look slowly disappeared as she looked at Ji-woon. He started laughing making Y/n laugh too.

"Did you see his face Ji-woonah?!" She said as she again started laughing.