18.

"So Julia I want you to teach me how to prepare cake," He said as he stood in front of an elegant-looking lady.

"Ji-woon how many times do I need to tell you that you can call me noona too?"

"Oh, sorry noona. I forget sometimes," He said scratching his nape.

"Aw, Ji-woonah don't be sorry! I'll teach you how to prepare cake," She said smiling.

Ji-woon smiled instantly making her chuckle. Julia explained to Ji-woon how they can prepare a cake. But as Ji-woon can't make a cake all by himself Julia helped him with that.

- 1 and a half-hour later -

"Woah! That was easy!" He said putting both of his hands on his waist.

"You're saying this because most of the work was done by me," She said and shake her head. "But why do you suddenly want to make a cake?" She asked looking at him.

"Earlier eomma was saying she wants to eat strawberry cake. It's a bit odd because eomma doesn't like strawberries but I wanted to surprise her," He said smiling widely.

"Aw, you're such a sweetheart Ji-woon. Your eomma will be really happy," She said smiling.

"I know," He said proudly.

Julia's gaze landed on the wall clock as she gasped.

"Omo, Ji-woonah it's my time to leave. I'll get going then bye."

"Bye~" Ji-woon waved at her as she left.

"Ah, Julia is such a nice person," He sighed. "And she is beautiful too," He chuckled.

While he was chuckling he heard footsteps behind him. He flinched as he turned around.

"Who are you talking about?" Y/n asked.