25.

Ji-Woon is at school so Y/n has to keep Ji-Eun in her arms so that Ji-Eun doesn't create a mess.

When Ji-Woon is around it's a bit easy to take care of the housework despite the fact that both of them are naughty.

But as he isn't around she can't let Ji-Eun escape cause she is more mischievous than Ji-Woon is.

While she was busy cleaning the kitchen counter a knock at the door can be heard. She looked at Ji-Eun.

"Huh? Who could be Ji-Eun?" Y/n asks, looking at her.

"Oppa!" Ji-Eun squealed in excitement.

Y/n looks at the wall clock.

"It's not oppa."

She goes to open the gate and then the person she sees lightens up her mood.

"Jungkook oppa!"

"Hello Y/n," He smiled waving.

"Ji-eun, say hi," She said pointing at Jungkook.

Ji-eun didn't say anything but instead point at him.

"Handsome," She said still pointing.

It causes Jungkook to chuckle as he finds it cute. He pinched her cheek as she blushed.

"Please not you too! What's wrong with you kids?! Ji-Woon is always going around complimenting girls & now you too?!

That also someone who is way older than you and not to mention is your uncle!"

"Jimin hyung is always flirting with others so it only makes sense," He said chuckling.

"Please! Don't even mention that! Ji-Woon is literally turning into him!" Y/n says showing concern.

"That's good for you I guess. Mini versions of Jimin hyung," He chuckled.

Y/n laughed along & offered him to have a seat.