7

The contract had finally arrive, currently it was place on the glass table in front of her. Kharryl could clearly see and understand every word that was written on that paper. Even her full name was written on it. The only thing she need to do is to grab that ballpen placed beside the folder and sign that contract.

'I hope I won't regret anything after signing this' she thought.

Her trembling hand extended to reach for that pen. Before she could touch the pen, someone held her hand. That warm hand wrapped around her palm, slightly relaxing her.

"If you're still not ready, don't sign. We could wait" It was Kouvoh.

"Pero--" he cut her off.

"You're trembling, binibini..."

"Pasensya na, hindi naman talaga ako kinakabahan. Gutom lang ako kaya nagkakaganito" she smiled.

Kouvoh's forehead creased, "what? Why? You didn't ate your meal?"

"Hindi pa naman ako gutom kanina, ngayon lang" she faked a chuckle and shift her gaze somewhere to avoid an eye contact with Kouvoh.

"Tss..." he released her hand from his hold.
"Sign this after you had your meal" Kouvoh command and walked out.

Less than five minutes, she was confused when Nejilda and other servant came out from the kitchen with a plate, bowl, glass and other utensils. Placing all of it on the glass table. She grab the contract and place it beside her.

"Nejilda, hindi ko naman po maalala na may sinabi akong dalhan mo ako ng pagkain rito" she said, confused.

The old lady smiled, "hindi nga, kasi wala ka namang sinabi"

"Pero bakit--"

"Inutusan kami ni Kouvoh na dalhan ka ng pagkain dahil gutom ka na" the lady's eyes glimmered with something she can't tell.

She lowered her head, "gano'n po ba? salamat po" the old woman nod and bid her goodbye so she prayed before she eat.

After she had her meal, she relaxed for a while. In the midst of peace, there's Kouvoh walking towards her direction.

Her heart beat accelerated as he slowly close the distance between them. The man sat beside her, leaving no distance between them. Their skin touched that she just want to stick beside him.

He feel so warm...

Kouvoh restrained himself from groaning and burying his face in the hollow of Kharryl's neck. Her feminine perfume stuck in his nostril and he want to sniff more of her scent.

'Damn boy, you're married for pete's sake. What the f*ck are you doing right now?' he asked.

'I don't know' He shook his head.

He want this, he want her beside him. He want her presence and he still don't know why.

"I don't know what to do today, do you have any idea what should I do?" asked Kouvoh.

"Pasensya na, Ginoo. Wala rin akong maisip e'" she scratched her nape.

"okay then, let's talk" he suggested.