16

"Good evening..." Nurse Nova greeted both of them.

"Magandang gabi rin po..." Kharryl greeted back.

Laeioun gestured the seat, "have a seat so we could start having our dinner"

Kouvoh pulled a chair for her, "salamat po" she said.

Kouvoh sat beside his husband and the dinner started and end up in silence.
After they had their dinner, Laeioun received a call do he excused himself and walks away.

Nejilda showed up, "kumusta naman ang pakiramdam ni Laeioun?" that question is for Nurse Nova.

Nurse Nova smiled, "ayos naman na po siya. Bumalik na rin sa normal ang temperatura niya"

Kouvoh's forehead creases in confusion, "why? Did something happened to him?" he suddenly ask.

Nurse Nova wiped her lips using a tissue, "he was sick so he called me for a help"

"then why does it have to be you?" he shook his head like he asked the wrong question "I mean, I can take a good care of him too" still its Kouvoh.

A faint smile curved Nurse Nova's lips, "you weren't there. You were nowhere to be found and you didn't even bother to check on him" Nurse Nova replied.

That made Kouvoh silent, after a short time of awkward atmosphere, Laeioun appeared again and eyed Kouvoh then Kharryl, lastly, Nova.

"Go home and pack your things, tomorrow we had to leave for a medical mission. I got a call from the hospital a while ago" Laeioun waved his hand which is the one who's holding the phone.

"Noted, Doc. " Nurse Nova replied.

Laeioun nod and walks away, Kouvoh followed his husband so Kharryl was left alone with Nurse Nova.

"Kumusta na ang pakiramdam mo?" Nurse Nova ask. "Nabanggit lang sa akin ni Manang Nejilda na masama raw ang pakiramdam mo kanina" she immediately explained before Kharryl could ask.

"Ayos naman na po, hindi po ako pinabayaan ni Manang Nejilda at Ginoong Kouvoh" she replied and lowered her head.

"Napabayaan naman niya ang asawa niya" Nurse Nova murmured.

"Po?" she lift her face a little.

Nurse Nova sighed, "kasal na si Kouvoh at Laeioun at pareho din silang masaya. Sana hindi mo masira 'yun" makahulugang wika ni Nurse Nova bago tumayo at nagpaalam na aalis na.

Naiwan siyang tulala sa sala, pilit iniintindi ang sinabi ni Nurse Nova.

Laeioun is at the midst of packing some of his things when Kouvoh barges in.

"Are you mad at me?" Kouvoh asked, caging his husband in his arms.

"Why would I?" Laeioun asked as well.

"Because I wasn't capable of taking a good care of you like what I've promised to and I was with Kharryl for almost a day"

Laeioun chuckled and turned to his husband, "silly, it's okay" he cupped Kouvoh's face "I'm not mad, okay? I don't know how to remember?"