Chapter 6

"Oh, no wonder he never comes to the general sauna. This place is beautiful!" A female in a bathing gown circumnavigated the soaking tub in the center of the alpha's private bathhouse. Currently empty as he is not expected back for hours, Sophia could clearly see that even the tiles on the bottom were exquisitely detailed. A damask pattern with shades of blue over white, the ceramic looked hand painted, not printed.

Marci, Head Bather to Crescent Valley Pack, was thoroughly impressed with the private sauna that Sophia also enjoyed. Her wide eyes bounced around, observing the details and space, "It's all so well balanced. I gave them my advice when designing it, but it's so incredible to see."

"It's the loveliest bathroom I've ever used."

"Oh, child! This is magnificent!" She is absolutely allowed to call Sophia, a full-grown adult female, 'child.' That courtesy is afforded to people over the age of seventy. "Come, let's get to the shower and get your training started."

Sure enough, she was just as impressed.

"Point-of-use hot water." A gray coif rotated back and forth, "It's really the only way to go." She put down a teak bucket of shower items with a clank. "You said he showed you his preferences already. What did he share with you?"

"The temperature of water he likes. And his shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are over there."

"So, nothing. Typical." A knowing sigh was released. "He doesn't know what he likes because he would never let us work with him."

The teacher went over and inspected his products and audibly exhaled again. "This is it?"

"I saw a bar of soap over there that he used when washing his... um...." Bright red struck up the student's face as she stumbled through the words she could use.

"It's OK, child. It's unfamiliar, but you will become accustomed to his nudity. Then again, I haven't seen him naked since he was a child, so maybe you won't. Maybe you'll always be impressed by his manly assets." A laugh cackled out of the otherwise completely professional woman who washes naked males for a living. "I mean, just because I've gotten used to every package I've ever seen doesn't mean I've seen them all!"

"But I have to ask, where did you get that bathing gown from? My goddess, it would go completely clear once wet! I bet it's itchy when it dries too."

Sophia looked over the loosely woven fabric of the female in front of her that would absolutely not go clear and probably would dry nicely.

"Have I been duped, Marci?" A sly smile crept up the elder's face. "Is he taking advantage of my naivete?"

Another cackle rang out. "I see. If I were to bet, Peter, that sly young thing, probably selected then tailored this underperforming nightgown for you to use. He sure seems to know what Alpha Dominic likes." A brief look around again, she made her way to a teak stool and dragged it over. "I heard his mate is female. She's got quite a loving wolf attending to her. Luckiest she-wolf I know."

A twist of the nozzle and a second later, hot water was streaming out. "I'm amazed every time. I've been doing this since indoor plumbing became a thing here."

"Our bathers, and yes, they are called bathers, and we are called bathers, and it's a mess, but the person being bathed will start off in a seated position. This must be what he intends to use. Everyone is different, though. We have some that insist on requiring us to stand on stools as they will not lower themselves. Others refuse to sit on anything other than a teak throne."

A visual of Sir Lucas crossed her mind. That seemed like the type of client he would be.

"Alpha Dominic must be pretty confident if he's willing to use this stool here." A proud smile crossed her face. I guess you can learn a lot about someone by what they do when they're naked. "So, he'll sit here, and you will start with his head and work your way down. Once done with his shoulders and back, he will stand up, and you will wash arms, then move down his torso, hey-nannies if he prefers you to, front of thighs, bum, back of thighs, back of calves, bottom of feet, front of calves, and top of feet. If he is going to scrub his own rubber ducky, he will do that after you're done."