Thank You

This book was 29,635 words!! That's technically not very many but it's certainly more than I ever expected. Thank you so much for sticking with me, and with Ukizuki, for all of it.

If you want to see what happens next, Fallen Stars, the second instalment of the story, will be out sometime in the next few months. Probably. You've gotta remember I'm writing this in early September 2023 and Lunar Night won't be finished until about October or maybe November. I have no idea how much of F/S I'll have written by then. (Also LuNi, I'm realising, is a much more fun thing to say than F/S.)

In particular thanks to:

My mutuals here on Wattpad who decided to check out this book! I'm sorry I'm so slow at reading all your stuff, I'm genuinely so in love with all of your writing and your characters' stories.

My followers here on Wattpad, who liked my writing enough to stick yourself onto me! Love you guys, hope you've enjoyed it all.

Those of you who comment on every chapter. It makes my day.

And lastly, to anyone who's voted or added this to your library or reading list! I hope you liked Lunar Night.

I'm so happy to be able to share Ukizuki's story and have such a positive reaction. And so many! At the time of writing, LuNi is at about: 3.5K reads; 200 votes; and 750 comments! Those numbers blow my mind.

Update: at the time of publishing, we're at about 4.8K reads, 250 votes and 900 comments!?!!

Here are some things that might interest you:

My Instagram, @ mochiixq . I draw art in 28369174 different styles and give random Uki facts out.

My Threads, also @ mochiixq . I post some art, some photos, and lots of lore.

My Pinterest-- you guessed it-- @ mochiixq . I have a board for Uki's aesthetic!

My Spotify, on which I should have a public playlist of HoshiCanon songs! Not sure if it's working though...

All of those (except Threads) can be found in my carrd, which should be linked to my profile. Check it out!

And here's an assortment of clues to watch out for, or try to solve before Fallen Stars debuts:

Pay attention to te repetitin.
ūn and Kamnari are the same and different. Ding ding ding.
Uki's hands are covered in blood, so they're covered by gloves.
Ukiuki seems t know a lot of confidential infomtion.
Kocho is not a last name, and it means butterfly.
Mira's Quirk hides and reveals.
Fate is Fate.
Uki is not quick to use first names.

What else can I say?

Well, what is missing?

ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ,
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ!