12 | ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍs

Warnings: There's some weird stuff going on with Mira and the text looks all funky, battle scene

Word Count: 1242

☆-----...•ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍs•...-----☆

“Presenting to you, for the first tiiime!”

The curtain between us muffles Beans’ voice.

“Hoshizora Ukizuki, the Cosmosis Hero: Ukidō, and her Hero costume options!”

I step out, Patch at my side with a grin. “This is ridiculous,” I mutter.

“Nonsense!" he mutters back.

“Courtesy of Ito “Patchwork” Tajiyanma and Futome “Beans” Mitsuko,” Mira adds, nodding in approval at my attire. Patch swings the alternate two outfits in front of me slowly. I bat his hands away.

“I like this one,” I say, pointing. “There. No need for dramatic presentations.”

Mira nods again. She grins. “Wanna take it out for patrol?”

Wanna take it out for
W̶̢̊ȃ̷̩̜n̵̼̎̐n̸̼̆͂ä̶͓́ ̸͓͉͑̈́t̸̬̉a̷̬̟̿k̷̤̻̆͋e̷̤̓ ̵̲̳̊̉i̶̥̺̾̎t̵͓͕͐ ̸̭̥̍o̴̱̺͂̈ư̴̱͕̾t̸̥̂ ̴̛̼f̷̥̂͑o̷͓̅r̵̙̽̿
̶̺̏W̵͖͊͜ä̵̞̬́n̴̠͐n̸̢̓͂a̶̫̗̔ ̶̲̻͌t̷̗͊̚a̸͇̤̔͂k̴̝̪͊e̴̮͕͠ ̴͓̼̕̕î̸̝̂t̷̹͐ ̴̹̋o̸̭̒̒u̶̝͘͠
̶̧̧̙͓͔̙̪͔̠̖̆́̿͊͐̇Ẅ̸̨̨̝͖͍̻̜̟̮̘̲̜͙͙̝̣̬̠͕̖̤̹̞̻̮̘̫̭͎͙̈́̑̓̓̄́͊̉̐̍́̆͜A̶͖̤͙̟͑̚Ǹ̸̦̹̥̫̞̂͑͋̅͗̍̽̓̈̑̆̾̂͆͑̈́͋͒́̈̈́̌͐̈́̈́̄̾͗̊̒̽̑̾̊͂̀̈́̾̕͘͘͝͠N̴̡̢̢̼͈̘̟͍̫̹̠̹̙̦͎̠͓̫̪̤̙̠̩͂̓̇͂̌͌̚͝͝A̵̧̡̡̨͇̯̥̬̘̲̹̺͈̖̘̝̫̪̟̲͎͖̝̲̞͎̯͗̈́̎́́̑͊̎̽̈́͊͑̓͊́̄͌̋̊̑̐̆̊͆̏̃̃̈́̐̈́̀͋͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ ̵̡̡̡̧̧̫̲̦̟̻̬̣͖͚̤̩͙̻̟͍̼̠̹̭̟̝̜̰̪̜͙̩͔̦̝͍̩̖̞̬̱̙͉́̋̆̓͌̂̔̆̐̈́̀͝ͅͅŢ̸̮̳̟̟͓̖̥̻̬̤̫̰̲͓̤͈̙̰̀͂͐̈́̌͗̀́͌̈́̀͋̕ ̵̧̨̡̢̪̝̰͉͚̣̙̜͉̣̣̤̠̺͔̞̫͎͓̬̝̻͚͍̗̯̘̳̘̪̖͇̮͉̊͂̓̅͆̀̆͂̀͆̅̍̕͝͝ͅͅ

My head hurts. My head…

Mira grins. “...for patrol?” I catch.

Why does my head hurt?

I nod in response to her question. "I'll get changed."

A few minutes later I exit. I've already tested all the outfits for the chaos duo of creation and support, but this time the outfit really hits me. It's nothing like the one my sister made, light and flexible where the first was heavy and restrictive. My gloves don't end; they're part of the undersuit, fitted snugly to my body. Should I need to rid myself of the looser outer layers, I won't have to worry about public decency. There's a bit I can pull up for a mask. Like Patch promised, the fabric is dark and soft. He weaved in temperature stabilisation with his Quirk, so unlike a certain invisible girl I won't have to deal with extreme weather when I wear it.

And what I personally love the most, Patch and Beans took a pair of my bootsneakers and split the sole in half, doing fancy science things with magnets to keep the sole halves connected but not touching.

It means I can use my Quirk in midair, and only hold a little bit of my weight instead of everything and the ground's distance.

It means I can fly.

I flew in the sky but I fell.

I fell. But I am standing.

"Aaalright," Mira says, stretching her arms above her head and cracking her knuckles, "we're just going to do a simple loop of the district. Keep an eye out for anything that looks like trouble."

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ☆ ᴀ 𝙼𝙷𝙰 𝙾𝙲 sᴛᴏʀʏजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें