15 | ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

Warnings: Swearing

Word Count: 1263

☆-----...•ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ•...-----☆

It is dark.

She rests against the window, arm wrapped around herself, as the phone rings. The sound pierces the still air.

"Hey," says the voice on the other end, cracking as static washes over. The contact tchs, must move somewhere else, and the static disappears.

"Hey," says the caller, running her fingers up and down the window. "Are you sure... are we still..?"

"We are not anything."

"Fine. Than am I meant to keep doing this to her? Fuck knows she's lost enough herself. If I keep doing this, she might never be able to remember."

"Good."

"No. Not good." The caller doesn't remember who the person on the other end is anymore. Doesn't want to. Knows she'd only hurt more people if she intervened again. "Forgetting one thing like this means more memories will slip down into being forgotten. Forever. She'll end up unable to remember anything."

"It would break her heart to know what happened," says the voice. It is right.

Stil, she wonders if she really did the right thing. Is it better to hide the truth, hide the real world, and protect those you care for?

Or is truth above all?

No matter what it destroys?

No matter what it leads to?

The Pro Hero Miracuity sighs, drags her hand down her face. And hangs up.

☆-----...•...-----☆

I sit bolt upright in class, the faint drone of our teacher's voice leaving my consciousness completely.

I've seen Miracuity before.

That explains a lot. The "Mira" thing, the way she introduced me to her assistant... more tiny points of confusion over the week.

But it only leaves me with more questions.

"Hoshizora," Aizawa-sensei says. I frown down at my gloves, gnawing at my lip. "Pay attention. You might miss an important announcement."

"Sorry."

Mina groans next to me, stretching out her arms and legs. "Sensei, none of the announcements are important. Or even interesting."

"Is that so," our teacher says dryly. "Well, I suppose you won't care we're going on a class trip, then."

Mina jumps up, accidentally knocking her chair backwards. "REALLY?! WHERE?"

I wince as pink floods my vision, fast and sharp. "Tone it down, Mina..."

"To a forest lodge in the middle of the woods. 1B and 1C will be joining us." Aizawa picks up a stack of paper and knocks them against the lecturn to neaten them up a bit. "It's a training camp, so don't expect to be spoiled."

"Ooh, sounds fun!" Hagakure declares, jumping up onto her seat.

"Sit down, Hagakure." Aizawa-sensei coughs into his hand, before the noise morphs into a yawn. "You won't be able to go if you don't pass the exams."

"Uh-oh," Kaminari says.

"Written and physical," Aizawa adds. "Both are next week. I hope you are prepared."