...Back to New York...

"I'm so sorry, but I have to tell you this",I breathed a sad sigh and sniffed,"I have a rear disease", i said now looking at him, he then looked at me with a scrutinizing gaze, and then smirked.

"What's the name of the Di...",he was cut off as my phone rang showing 'Doctor Alek' on it.

"I'm sorry I have to pick this, it's my doctor", I then bit my lips, pretending to hold in a tear with a crumbled tissue in my hands.

I swiped the green button and pressed the phone to my ear,"H...Hello*sniff*"

"Hey, how's your health?, hope you are taking care", Alek said on the phone.

"Yes, I am good *sniff* I'm actually on a date right now, I can't tal..."

"It's about the disease, it's gotten worse".

I then totally bursted out crying taking a peep at the guy, I saw he was already getting uncomfortable, BINGO!,"I thought you said it was fine and getting better when I check this morning *sniff* *cough*".

"Oh my, did you just cough!". He panicked.

"Yh, I did just cough, so what is it?",I put on my most worried face ever.

"It might be a sign"

"What?! a sign!", I then looked at my date opposite me and said to 'Doctor Alek',"I think we'll discuss this later Doc *sniff* ok?".

"Yh sure, take care". I hung up and then cleaned my crocodile tears off my face, I face my date,"*sniff* that was my doctor, the rear disease is growing, I don't know what's going to happen to me but since I know you wanna marry me, I will accept but I was only declining cause I didn't want all of my problems on yo ..."

"You know what?", He interrupted me fake smiling,"I will do you a favour and not marry you" he said wanting to stand up.

"But I thought you sai..."...he then sat back down.

"I'm actually doing you a favour by not marrying you so you won't have to carry the guilt of marrying me and making yourself a burd...",he then scanned looking for other words when I gave him the, I. Will. Kill. You. If. You. Use. That. Word, look."I meant problem for me... You won't be a problem for me".

I then sniffed again,"Do me a favour and not tell anyone about this".

He just nodded, and scurried away,

Tch! Weakling.

Way to go girl. Posi hailed.

Yh, you like nailed it. Negi said too

I know.

My Hummy and Sophia then came to me and sat, "Girl, what did you say to drive him away", Sophia asked.

"Ehn, not much, I planned with Alek", I said.

"Imma", Korean word for rascal, my hummy said that.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Sophia is my PA/ good-close friend. We met in college and since, my hummy went to study in a different state, had a new friend but trust me, I and my hummy still kept In touch, no day went by without me hearing my hummy's voice, we were soulmates.

When my hummy came back, I introduced her to Sophia and they clicked instantly so we became a trio.

I already became a successful C. E. O. Of MMD clothing stores and accessories. That is Modest Modern and Decent clothing stores and accessories.

Alek, my hummy, and my mum helped give the support I needed and in 2 years of college, 5 years of building I was successful...Alhamdulillah.

My hummy was already taking care of her parents business as she was the only child of her parents, we used to call ourselves only children's club well till Sophia.