Not just World Chapion/Chapter 6

Elizabeth's POV:
Y/n is just so easy to talk to, i've never felt so comfortable around anyone before, even my husband. Speaking of him, i should probably go and have a tough discussion with him.

"You okay Elizabeth?" Her voice snaps me out of my daydream. It's currently 2am and i'm still sat beside her looking at the stars, all the guests are gone and it's just the two of us, which would usually make me feel weird since we barely know eachother but she makes me comfortable. "Yeah i'm good Y/n, i should probably go home and prepare myself for the hard conversation i'll be having in the morning." She gives me a sad smile and i do the same. "You know for a boxing world chapion your quite sweet" i say to try and lighten my mood. She looks at me in disbelief and says "Hey! I'm not just a world chapion you know, i'm still a human too!" For a second i thought i had actually hurt her feelings until she smiled, it made my heartbeat rise how she looked at me.

"Well Liz, i have really enjoyed this evening together, i'm glad i met you."

"I'm glad i met you too, hand me your phone." She gives me a confused look and i stick out my hand, to which she places her phone into it. I put my number in and name myself "Lizzie💘" and i hand her the phone back, she smiles at the name and looks at me. "I'd like us to maybe get together for coffee tomorrow if your up for it?" She gives me a bright smile and says to me "I would love to, please text me if anything happens with Robbie and i will be there, i promise." I smile at her kind words and hug her tight saying goodnight to her and leaving. She stands at her door making sure i get out okay and waves to me as i pull away, she shouts to me "Message me when you get home okay please!" making me super happy, which is something i haven't felt in a while.

My drive home i can't think about anything but Y/n and how much we connected in the few hours we have known eachother, i feel like an amazing friendship could come out of tonight, i surely am not letting a connection like we had be forgot. I think about how i finally have someone nice to talk to about things and that is really nice to know.

After awhile of thinking, i pull up to my house and am quickly reminded as to why me and Y/n had those few hours, the tears stained into my dress reminding me of the argument Robbie started with me because 'he only came to the party to get to know Y/n, his favourite celebrity and she wasn't even there'. So we argued and he left in a bad mood.

I breathe in and out a few times preparing myself for Robbie to be awake waiting for me in the house. As i get out of my car and unlock my door, i realise that he is fast asleep on the couch and release the breath i was apparently holding. As much of a relief it is that our conversation won't happen till tomorrow, i'm kind of hurt that he just fell asleep not caring about wether i made it home okay.

I sneak past him up to my bedroom. Getting out of my dress and into some comfy clothes and remember that Y/n asked me to message her when i got home. I reach for my phone on the side and send her a quick message "Hey Y/n, just got home and i'm nice and comfy in my bed!" I place my phone down, expecting to not get a reply considering how late it is, but as i put my phone down it pings, making me pick it up again.

"Thank God, you took forever i was starting to get worried! I'm glad your home safe, i'll see you later today okay? Goodnight Elizabeth."

I stare at her message, thinking about the fact that she stayed up for over an hour making sure i got home safe. A girl i barely know, and my own husband didn't. I decide that's a thought for tomorrow morning and reply to her message. "Thank you for caring, i'll see you later, goodnight
Y/n."

After thinking more about everything happening tomorrow, good and bad and seeing the time hit 4am, i completely pass out.

I wake up quite a few hours later and have to shield my eyes from the sun shining through my window, i must have forgotten to shut them. I look at the time and see that it's 12pm, half the day nearly gone already. As i lay in bed yesterday plays in my head and thinking of her brings a smile to my face. How i have a new friend who cares about me and how i am, it feels great. I must have been day dreaming for awhile but my thoughts were stopped as soon as the door swung open revealing my hungover looking husband. I roll my eyes as he makes his way towards me.

Everytime we argue like last night about his lies, drinking and our relationship we spend the night apart and the next day he comes to me for forgiveness, which i usually give him but after my long conversation with Y/n about it i decide to not let him do it to me again. This time i'm going to make him talk and depending on his answers, this could be the end of us.

"Babe i'm sorry about last night, i love you and i just want to go back to normal please?" I was expecting him to say something like that, aking me to just forget everything he says and go back to life like everything is fine. I give him a death stare that makes him retreat as he stops his mission to hug me. I look him dead in the eyes. A fire burning within them and in a low, exhausted but angry tone, i make myself clear to him.

"Robbie, we need to talk"

Authors Note:
Ohhhh no. The next chapter will be hard for Lizzie but then she gets to spend the day with Y/n so i guess thats a bonus!? Anyways thank you for reading my story so far i hope your enjoying it! Next chapters longer too for people who wanted them to be, all chapters will be longer from now on!

See you in chapter 7!