44 ~ What the fuck V?

-Aranya Iyer-

"Faster Vihan faster!" I screamed as Vihan thrusted himself inside me.
My toes curled in pleasure while my nails almost scratched his bare back.

"Are you sure you can bear me?" He whispered huskily in my ears.

"Try on I'm gonna bet you won't stop!" I stated as I captured his lips in a quick motion.

"Ride on me!" He pulled himself out and pulled me on his top.

"Let's orgasm together!" I winked and rode on him.

After a couple of minutes we both reached our climax with our breaths mingling into each other. I had missed his touch. I craved for his flesh, for his love making for the last three days. His kisses, his thrust, his touch over my naked form felt heavenly. Especially the earth shattering feeling building inside me was ecstatic. We both were caught up in a moment like we never left each other.

Wiping off the sweat, I rolled on to the side of the bed as his phone went off. Kissing my forehead, he picked up his clothes and left the room.

"Meet you in the party!" He said before calling back at the number.
"Arrangements you see!" He made a sad pout before turning on his heels.

I smiled clipping on my bra. I decided to have some coffee while watching my favourite show on Netflix. Vihan made my evening quite happening. Now the party around 7 would go nice as well. I bit my lips as flashes from our love making resurfaced in my mind.

"I'm sending the dress you will wear in half an hour. Hope you like it!" A message popped up with a smiley.

Great! I would love to wear whatever he would send me. Because I know my husband's choice would always be the best for me.

~•~•~•~•~

Slipping into a sexy black sequin  mini dress with a thigh slit and v neck, I checked my reflection. Couldn't believe Vihan would choose such a sexy outfit for the party. Hope we would have lots of fun in the party.

I got a text saying his BMW had arrived to pick me up. Dabbing my lips with a red lipstick, some light make-up, a diamond pendant, and a bracelet as accessories I left our penthouse.

"You look smoking hot!" Vihan's eyes checked me out from top to bottom as soon as I stepped into the car.

"Sexy choice I must say!" I winked suppressing my smile.

Instantly, drawing the curtains to shield us from the driver, he buried his lips on the crook of my neck. I could feel myself aroused at his naughty gestures.

"Can we keep this for the night!" I whispered.

"Can't get enough of you!" He let out a deep sigh.

"By the way you're looking dapper too!" I said pecking his cheek.

An hour later, we reached the venue. It was the pristine backdrop of the Mirror lake surrounded by mountains and trees. I loved nature and I was glad chose the beautiful banks of the mirror lake as the spot for our party. Looking at the arrangements it seemed more of a bonfire.

"Do you like it?" He threw an arm over my shoulder.

"Of course yes!"

"Can you both stop romancing publicly?" Nick butted in after so long.

"Who invited you?" Vihan frowned and I exchanged a surprised look with Leyla who walked towards us.

"Leyla did he not invite the spouses too?"