10 ~ W-What are you doing?

Happy to announce this book reached 21k reads within a short span! Thank you each one of you for your love😘😘😘

From now onwards I will dedicate each chapter to my readers especially to those commenters who comment a lot at a regular basis. So comment as much as you can maybe next your name will be there in the dedication.

This chapter is dedicated to my darling sweetpari254 for her lovely comments!

Listen to the song Shubhanallah in this chapter!

-Aranya Iyer-

I just couldn't believe I would be locked here whole night and tomorrow would be Sunday. Wow! If Vihan wasn't here I would be fine but he was an added headache.

"What are you doing now?" I asked seeing him fiddling with the knob.

"Do you have a pin?" He asked without looking at me.

"What would you do with a pin?"

"Can't you see I'm trying to open the lock! Now give me your pin." He snapped.

"Hold on for a second! This is not a kekta show where a pin will unlock mysterious doors." I huffed.

"Wait a second! Who's Kekta?" He asked with a bewildered expression.

"You don't know who Kekta is? She's the so called queen of Indian Television! What a mastermind she is. She runs a show for years. Minimum is 5 years and maximum has no limit. You know what Longosaur she's the dumbest queen of ITV. I don't know how does such mindless drama continue for years. That's the reason today's youth shift to American shows as she has ruined good content. If I could meet her I would have kicked her ass hard." I said in one breath almost panting for breath. Yes that was my hatred for that woman. "And you never ask who's Kekta!" I warned him pointing my index finger at him.

"Hello you started it!"

"It's you who started with all that pin and stuff, okay!"

"You're impossible!"

"Same goes to you too! No wonder I'm here because of you!" I rolled my eyes and kicked a carton full of buttons.

"Aranya!" Vihan shouted out of the blue and jumped towards me shoving me out of his way. I was surprised what happened to him all of a sudden.

"What?"

"Look up!" I stared up and Oh My God I might get crushed to dust now. Due to my carelesness I kicked the carton that moved the shelf from it's place and here it was falling over me. My mind was now blocked. What should I do now? Move! My mind dictated. I tried to move but my leg got stuck somewhere and it would be broken soon. Oh God! First locked up and now broken!

"Where are you lost? Try moving your leg!" Vihan yelled and I looked up and found him struggling with the shelf.

OMG! Vihan took the shelf on him to save me! That's incredible!

I tried hard to free my leg but something was stopping it. Vihan bent down so did the shelf creaked on his shoulder.

"Vihan the shelf!"

"I can handle it. Let me do this." He took charge of my leg literally helping it free from the rope that was no visible. My hands joined him and finally my leg got untangled from it. Slowly he got up straightening the shelf as well.

Seriously he had a great body!

"Thanks!" I uttered retreating to the corner. He just nodded and made himself comfortable away from me.