21. Ready To Roll

Once Aiden left out the back, door I watch him get in his car

Once Aiden left out the back, door I watch him get in his car. He had parked just right beside the van where unless looking or needing to go to that side no one would've seen his car, because nobody parks there other than my personal car.

Valan comes walking back into the kitchen with a smirk on her face. "So? I take it went well last night."

I can feel my cheeks heat up, as butterflies dance in my stomach.

"It went very well."

Valan squeals and pulls me in for a hug. "I am so happy for you and Aiden."

When she pulls back we wash up and pull out the cakes along with the frosting. The blue dye set in nicely over night to make it nice and soft looking.

"You may need to go stretch out or something to help get you walking straight." Val snickers.

My eyes go wide and I can't help but laugh. "I can't help it Val. You know it's been a while since I had been with someone. Plus, Aiden is the largest I have been with ever. Kinda leaves that delicious after feel still, my body is still tingling."

Val scrunched her face up. "I really didn't want to know that about my best friend with his size."

I can't help but laugh and shrug my shoulders. "It's not like I said his actual size."

"Please don't!" Val laughs hard. "Laken is large to though."

"Guess it was to be expected with the sheer size of their bodies." I snicker.

The back door opens and Naida walks in.

"Good morning." I smile and grab the next cupcake to do up.

"You are smiley." Naida smiles lightly.

"I wonder why." Val gets a wide grin on her face.

"Anyways, we have got to ice the rest of the cupcakes before we decorate them with the sprinkles and add the other mermaid tail on top. After this is done we can get the salad, sandwiches, and bacon smokies made." I go over the list.

"Kelvin will be here by the time we are ready to load up also." Naida let's me know.

"Perfect. I know today's event makes it a little hard but it works right when his shop closes that we have to get things loaded with a few minutes after." I nod.

We set out and get right at everything done. Valan has smirked when I move and Naida looks at me funny. Just as we are placing things in the containers for travel, Naida turns to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, all good." I smile.

Naida looks me up and down before showing a big goofy smile, but doesn't say a word further.

Pretty sure she knows, but being who she is will not pry further. Maybe she thinks I got a toy or something. It is not like I really want to tell Naida about being in a submissive relationship, because it's not the same as a boyfriend.

As far as I know this is a sex thing because we never spoke about more. If Aiden wanted to ask me on a date then I wouldn't hesitate, I do like him. Then again Val said he has never dated. I still feel like she has a cryptic message behind that when she told that he never has but felt like she thinks it would change on that front.

Kelvin walks in and smiles. "Smells good."

"Those would be cucumber sandwiches or the bacon smokies you smell, love." Naida gives him a quick kiss before placing a box in his hands.

"That is the plates and disposable utensils." Val lets him know.

"Got it. I will get to loading up." Kelvin smiles.

"Oh, we did leave you a sandwich on the side to eat too. That's what we had for now until we get done with the event." I call out so he knows.

"Thanks sis." Kelvin nods and starts to load the van up.

Naida, Valan, and I change clothes quickly. Nothing over the top formal, but still nice looking clothes.

We take over and finish the last few containers being put in the van, so that Kelvin can eat his sandwich.

"We are ready to roll." I look around.

Getting in the van, I put the address into the GPS and we all just load up in the van with enough room with everything also.

Once we arrive, the party is already in full swing for the girls birthday party. The mother shown us where to set up and just as we open the containers of food, everyone swarmed the table. How wrong I was when I thought it was for a young child.

It is a hectic time but thankfully we all work together so well. The time passes by quickly and we are closing the containers to load back up.

"Thank you so much! The food was amazing. Here is the money for it all and I threw in tips for the four of you. I am definitely keeping your card and will call you for the next party we have." The mother smiles and hands over cash.

"Thank you. Anytime just give us a call." I nod with a forced smile.

I get in the van with the others and let out a breath of air. Once Kelvin gets us on the road we all let out a major sigh.

"That has got to be the wildest event ever." Kelvin cuts the silence.

"Agreed." Naida and Valan both say together.

"I swear I thought the party was for a little girl when the mother called and set it up. Never for the life of me think it was for a teenager. Those girls were all over the place too." I shake my head.

"I think my ears are still ringing also from the screams when the gifts were being opened." Kelvin moves a hand to shake his ear.

We all laugh.

It was an interesting event to say the least.

"I think next time I will make sure to ask the age of the person having the birthday party." I laugh.

They all agreed and we get back to my house to unload. The clean up was easy and because we were the only ones touching the food, we enjoyed the left overs for our dinner.

"I never liked cucumbers until this right here." Naida smiles at the finger sandwich. Kelvin gives her an odd look but doesn't say anything.

With our plates clean, everyone bids goodnight and I race to the counter to grab my phone to wait until Aiden calls.