34. My Girl

I am not dense and just sex driven

I am not dense and just sex driven. It was the first thing that clicked when Kelsie stated she wanted me to teach her more tonight, that it could be a way for her to get her mind off her feelings.

For now, I will give her what she is needing but I would like to talk it through with her on her feelings that I know I seen pass through her features quickly. I really have come to like Kelsie moreso than I have for anyone else and the last thing is for her to run from her feelings. She has brought out a different part of me I have never felt before, and it is not just a friend wanting to help a friend feeling but I can't put my finger on it in this short amount of time.

After I put the blindfold on her, then make sure she is on her stomach. Guiding her to keep her head up and elbows on the bed with her wrists in from of her nose.

When I spanked her earlier, her skin never changed to a pink color. Only the flogger got that nice color. So it tells me that she can handle some nice strong play without it leaving her in an over amount of pain once we finish.

As a dominant, I have to be visual and learn her cues fast. All things that can be difficult since she is new to all of this is trying to figure out how far to push her without causing any mental or physically pain that will last for a long time. I would never want to permanantly harm Kelsie.

I grab the flogger and step up to the side of the bed where Kelsie is laying on her stomach.

Letting the end trail her skin to let her know what is to come next, without speaking words. I move in a fast way for the flogger to come down and make contact with her skin. The one I am using today is a two steps up from the last one. This one will cover more area at one time, along with the leather being a bit stronger and not so giving.

Kelsie jumps for the bed and lets out a gutteral moan.

Repeating the process for a total of six times being as it's a stronger one used today, I see her ass a nice shade of pink. It does give me a little surprise that her skin is not at least reddened by this flogger at this point still. It should seem my girl is much stronger than she truly lets on.

My girl.

Not my submissive, but my girl. I truly like the thought of it all. It honestly feels right to be in a true relationship with Kelsie. My fear is failing her since, I have bare any clue on relationships.

Placing the flogger to the side, I step over and strike a match. It doesn't take but a few seconds for the candle wax to melt.

I test the hotness of it before I blow out the flame. Then the next minute, I let the wax dribble on her shoulder and she flinched then moans. It spurs me on to keep letting the wax run and dribble along her back making trails with little hints of pink in its path from the warmth but not scorching heat.

 It spurs me on to keep letting the wax run and dribble along her back making trails with little hints of pink in its path from the warmth but not scorching heat