Bonus Chapter ❤️

Five years later

Five years later....

Giggles surround me as my girls run through our back yard. Talitha and Hartley have grown so much in these past years.

Today they are having fun as Aiden blows some bubbles from the wand. Little circles in rainbow colors swirl and dance around them as they race to see who can pop the most or stop to watch the ones that fly away once they get out of reach.

"Tag your it." Talitha smiles after barely touching Harltey before taking off.

Hartley is not one to back down from a game and takes off with a laugh to her big sister.

I laugh at them as Aiden sits next to me in a lawn chair. He sucks in a deep breath of air before looking over at me with a smile.

"Tired?" I tease.

"Sometimes I am not sure who wears who out." He smiles and leans his head back on the chair.

"Hmm." I hum before another tease hits my brain. "I guess your are to wore down for us to have fun tonight then."

Aiden jerks his head up and gives me his award winning smirk. "Never."

I run my hand over my bare leg as the sun as been working to tan my skin. "I wouldn't want to get in between your sleep and such."

He grunts. "Sleep? I sleep enough."

"Well I must not be doing a good enough job at giving you a hard time then." I giggle lightly and keep my voice low so our girls don't hear us.

"Maybe I should see if Mom and Dad want to have a night with their granddaughters. Teach you who is the dominant one between us."

"Ha. Yeah okay don't forget who has woke up handcuffed more in these past years if you don't give me release."

Aiden laughs darkly. "You like being bad so that punishment is harder."

Guilty and not even sorry for it. Got to keep him on his toes, besides sex is best too when he gets even the more dominant.

"Mommy!" Hartley screams while running past.

My attention goes right to her as she races by with Talitha right behind her. "She is going to get me!"

I can't help but laugh at them as my focus is back on them instead of teasing Aiden. Talitha sets by my legs and crosses her arms. "Why have you stopped chasing to tag her?"

Talitha pouts. "She played dirty."

"How so?" I smile.

Talitha turns to me and her eyes wide. "She hid behind the slide so when I ran past she tagged me. She is a much faster runner than I am but I'm older."

It is true Hartley is the same height as Talitha but a little faster. Which makes it hard when they play tag.

"So I sit here because she always comes to you and she will want a hug at some point from you and then I can get her."

"Now who is playing cheat. Using your own Mom as leverage." Aiden chuckles.

"I guess so." Talitha sighs and kicks her feet against the grass.

"Na. Na, you got to catch me." Hartley teases and races right back by.

"I'm going to get you this time." Talitha jumps up and runs for Hartley, making Aiden and I laugh at them.

It warms my heart they are such close sisters. They don't ever want to do something unless the other one is right there. At their school teachers had said how hard it is to keep them apart to do their studies since they try to help each other.

My phone alarm goes off and I turn it off. "Time to go in. Let's go girls." I call out while standing up from the chair.

Aiden opens the back door for us and the girls walk inside.

"I will start dinner." Aiden kisses my cheek.

"I'll be here to help once I get them bathed." I smile and walk up the stairs with the girls.

Bath time flies by as I clean off little bits of grass from even their hair. Once dried and in some clean clothes, we make it down to the living room where I put on cartoons for them.

"How is work going with new ideas?" I ask Aiden as I chop up some vegetables for a quick roast to them.

"Good, this year should go well with the new fashion trend." He nods and finishes up some gravy for the meat. "Busy on the catering?"

"You know it with the warmer weather we have means more events." I smile and see the calendar full of events for the next month written down.

We finish working on dinner and then call the girls in to eat. Everyone eats while Aiden and I listen to our daughters on what they may want for their birthdays in a couple months.

The night wears on and together we get Talitha and Hartley asleep in their beds. Aiden grabs the monitors we still use and turns them on. It tells me where we are going to be going and my core dampens at the thought alone.

"You hadn't been very nice teasing me all day."

"All day?" I look at him as confusion sets in. "I only teased a tad bit while outside quietly."

Aiden shakes his head with a smirk forming as he takes his shirt off and opens the hidden door to the sex dungeon. "No try all day long teasing."

"I done no such thing." I smile and bit my lower lip.

He walks up to me and rubs my cheek. "Oh but you did." The look in his eyes as he moves his hand down to remove my night shirt and then the shorts follow immediately after has me ready for him, as if I wasn't already.

"Tanning outside in a bikini. Is a tease." He continues talking as he leads me into our hidden room for sexual time. Right until he has me under the bars, as my arms move to easily above my head that he guides. "To prancing around shaking your hips while cooking. All the way to being bent over loading dishes into the dishwasher with your behind in the air in short shorts."

The clink of metal snaps and cool leather wraps my wrist keeping me in place. "All are teasers to me."

"How else should I cook and clean then? You were cleaning the counters now I know why you like that job." I huff and smile. My eyes look over to see the monitors, knowing our daughters are still sleeping.

"You can't, so guess you will have to be there while I give you continuous pleasure until you cannot handle it anymore."

I smirk as his lips find mine before he begins our night together.