67. Breathing Stops

I am back at work and it has been two days pass since the night Kelsie gotten sick

I am back at work and it has been two days pass since the night Kelsie gotten sick. She still got sick the morning after and has been feeling drained since then but no more vomit since those two times. Kelsie has swore it is the eggrolls she made and threw them out the morning after she got sick again which is true that is one of the things she made I didn't eat as it is not really my taste.

We are busy with the time of year it is again and being not to long after the summer clothing line came out right at three weeks ago. The event had went very well and then we got the call for Talitha and I had honestly been trying to play catch up in this time since.

There is several new contracts which took up meetings right after we got Talitha. Now I have been swamped with the legal side to do on the computer to make sure there is enough supplies for the demand this line has.

Right now the workers are going through the extreme lists on each item that has the highest numbers needed first. I must say I think this is the best a line has ever done.

It is like there is a major good luck ball hanging over all of our heads since we have got Talitha. Even Kelsie's catering business got some more sponteous business to help them too without making them overwhelmed but will keep them busy for a good while.

Though, I don't take credit for the hard work that Laken put in to come out with this line. Mom has even putting out baby clothes for us to show off and we have which are hits too but we don't have infants modeling those during the event because it is just wrong. So those got hung in display boxes to view and that got us two extra contracts with baby stores.

Kelsie keeps saying we need to make some mens clothing. Laken thought it would be fun but we both agree to keep this to women with the expection of children. Just make this a womens and childrens clothing line only.

A knock on the door brings me out of the thoughts and the current email sitting in front of me with so many numbers my mind is having troubles wrapping around.

"Come in." I call out and see Laken step in.

"You never knock." I chuckle.

"True. Thought I would do something new. Felt weird though." Laken laughs and sits in the chair in front of the desk as normal.

"How are they doing in the sewing department? Do they need more fabrics?"

"Currently it looks like they have enough but if their supplies gets below twenty percent then they said they would put in an order paper to give you." Laken nods.

I nod. "Have you checked this email we both got on the total numbers as of current?"

"Oh yeah." Laken nods hard. "It is hard to believe a line took off like this. It is hard to be like is it because of the designs or was it is the delicious food they ate from the ladies."

I laugh because that has passed over my thoughts too. Happy stomach. Happy clients and potential clients.

We get to going over the numbers in detail and where to start sending things out to first. Then looking at the overseas buyers that will be needing things from the line, since theirs take longer to arrive to them.