36. Keep Safe

Four glorious months have passed us by since I was at Kelsie's house and met her family followed by another teaching session for both of us really

Kelsie and I are doing well. I still haven't figured out the strong feeling that I have for her just yet, and it is something I would like to discuss with her but I don't want to sound like a fool. It is such a stronger feeling as time has passed.

She has been doing well as a submissive and we have been keeping up some of the same activities. I had not pulled out any of the harsher things or done anything spontaneuous just yet when it comes to teasing in public during a date. I want to but I have been leaving that time as fun moments with us just continuing to get to know each other.

As of current, we both still live in our own houses legally. However, we bounce between hers and mine. I have expressed for her to move in but I guess I should just come out and ask her to move in. Although, I know she would want to make changes to my kitchen area but I would be more than happy to have it done because it would be her house too. I just hate being away from her at anytime and sleep is just about impossible without having her in my arms.

Something I have never had before is sleeping holding someone. Kelsie was the first I shared that with and it is just the right thing in so many ways. We have still shared many firsts with each other on the end of her learning my sex lifestyle and then me learning the dating process.

Sitting at my desk, I pull my tie off and wait for the computer to finish coming up. It is another work day and it never seems easier. Which last night was one I had spent without Kelsie due to her having a catering job today she was busy with. Then I was late last night with the company that it just made sense to stay here for the two hours I had before my meeting started three hours ago.

The door opens and Laken walks in carrying two large coffees.

"Thank God." I sigh and thank him while taking the cup he holds out. Why it didn't hit me to grab a cup from the lounge before coming to my office literally just bypassed me.

"You look like shit." Laken smirks sitting down in the normal chair he claims.

"Gee thanks buddy." I huff.

"How was the meetings last night and this morning?"

"A pain in the ass honestly. One of the companies wants to start a contract and immediately. Yet, they don't want to agree to the terms of service about how there must be the minimum of a full outfit also available for purchase since the store in question is not just a lingerie store. If it was just a lingerie store than I would understand them only having the lingerie pieces we have."

"Is it the same sleezeball from the last event?" Laken sits up straighter.

"No this is actually a female this time." I shake my head. "She is new in the fashion and company world. The lady has the mind set she can get be rude and demand her way through things."