53. Today Is The Day

Today is the day that I marry Aiden and I couldn't be happier

Today is the day that I marry Aiden and I couldn't be happier. I used to think cloud nine was crazy to hear but I am a firm believer since meeting Aiden that is it a thing and he has kept me on it.

Since there is not many people we just decided to all meet at the court house. I just put my dress on since us ladies and Mom got ready over here at Naida and Kelvin's house. The guys and Dad will meet us at the court house in less than thirty minutes time.

"You look so beautiful." Mom gushes.

"Thank you Mom." I smile and hug her tight.

It makes Val and Naida come over for a group hug. I feel a little pop and lean back and rub over Naida's bump.

"Hey in there my little nephew. He is wanting attention too." I smile.

"He just can't wait to meet his Aunt. Hopefully soon to with the due date just a few days out." Naida smiles.

For the first time there is no more pangs when I think about pregnancy or babies. Since Aiden shown me what he had found and searched, it brought a whole new light out for me. A huge part of me knows this is a fifty-fifty chance but that doesn't stop me because eventually we will adopt if it doesn't work. Plus I am thinking even if it works in a couple of years we could still adopt and Aiden was on board when I mentioned that last night also.

"Come on waddle Mommy." I wrap my arm around Naida's.

"Time to move it to the car and get to the court house." Val giggles.

Mom opens the door and takes the keys from Naida to lock up. We all get in the car and set off to the court house.

The drive is short and I am more than ready for this. There is no nerves or doubts, because I am so in love with Aiden and that will never change. I know that for a fact everything we have learned together and do for each other is like none other.

Sadly, his parents won't be here and they don't even know about us getting married. Or well I think it was mentioned to his Dad maybe in passing on a quick call, but I still have yet to meet them and Aiden isn't worried about it in the least. He isn't hiding me but the fact more like saving me from his mother which I have been thankful for in man ways, as my sass would probably make her hate me.

I spot all the guys car once we arrive, well all but Laken's car since we are in Val's.

The guys seem to form a circle and I know they are hiding me from Aiden's view, as we get out of the car. Mom wipes her eyes and I smile over to her as she gets wrapped in Dad's arms just like the others.

"Mr. Scenix, I must say you have a beautiful bride." Dad smiles.

Just as Dad says that, they part and their stands Aiden.

The smile on his face grows so wide. I can even tell the sparkle in his eyes as he looks at me and the sun is not even out to cause it. It tells me I am so much to him just as he is to me. One thing I had always wanted is someone looking at me like he is now and I would have waited a lifetime if I knew this eye candy was in store for me.

We step up to each other and Aiden goes to lean in for a kiss, as I go up some in my tip toes being in short heels.

A throat clears and stops me. "I think that is saved for the end of the ceremony." Dad chuckles.

"Owen! Let them kiss. I mean she done lost her virginity so nothing to be weird about." Mom exclaims ratherly loud.

Heat flushes through my cheeks and I know that I just went red even with the small amount of makeup that was put on.

Aiden laughs so hard and takes my hand. While everyone laughs at my parents, although Naida snickers and looks at me with amusement since it is the exact words my parents said at her and Kelvin's wedding.

We walk into the court room and get in the room where we were directed too within just a few minutes of walking in.

A man walks through a different door and starts the ceremony. We listen as the man has Aiden and I join hands.

"It is time for you to read your vows to each other." The man smiles and gestures for Aiden to go.

Aiden looks to me and seems to look right into my soul and body.

"Kelsie from the moment I meet you, something seem to click and I was immediately interested. I knew I had to get to know you, that you were different from any other woman I have ever met. Then as we did, your sass and spunk is the first thing I fell for as they are just a small part to who you are. In these months we have been together, I have seen your love, passion for cooking, caring for others you have never met before. There is things you have taught me and shown me that I will never forget. My promise to you is to always be there when you need me and even when you don't realize it yourself at the time and for anything you need. To cherish you. To love you every minute of my life."

Can a face break? My smile literally can't get any wider or it would happen.

Breath Kelsie and just tone the sass down. If I do tone it down then I may just cry.

"Aiden, never in a million years did I think I would find the love of my life the person that I have chemistry with in every way. When I look at all the things where I have failed, I see how it brought me to things I wanted and with you I have it all. My love is yours and no one else's, it is something I will give you daily and will always be there in any way you may need me to be. Not only are you my love but the person I know I can come to should I need anything and are there. My hope is that I can be that for you. I promise to cherish you, to love you with every ounce of who I am."

"Do you have rings?" The man asks.

"Yes." Aiden smiles and lets go with one hand to get them out of his pocket.

The man walks us through the placing the rings and then closes the ceremony.

"You may now kiss your bride." The man smiles to us after we signed the marriage license.

Aidens leans down and kisses me with so much passion.

We thank the man and we all walk out of the court house.

Once on the bottom steps, Aiden pulls me back by my hand he hasn't let go and kisses me again with so much love and I do the same.

"I love you Mrs. Scenix. This red dress looks amazing on you and it is killing me." Aiden puts his forehead on mine.

"And I love you Mr. Scenix, my husband. Later on I aim to please you, Sir." I whisper while, smiling and kiss him again.

"I got it! Look at them Owen." Mom exclaims and we look to see she has her phone out and must have gotten her pictures.

I laugh and Aiden chuckles.

This is a moment, I will never forget. I may have turned one person down on marriage and I will be forever grateful that he wasn't the one. Because now I have the one person that will always be my one and only love.

 Because now I have the one person that will always be my one and only love