55. More Than You Will Ever Know

Aiden straps the bar to my ankles and it keeps my legs apart

Aiden straps the bar to my ankles and it keeps my legs apart. Yeah, I had to try it since I was told not to look at what all he is pulling out things from the dresser or else I would be blindfolded.

I rather be able to see my husband tonight and I don't think he would actually do it but I won't sass to much. I would rather him use the whip on me again, now that was pleasurable and fun.

"Close your eyes for me, Kitten." Aiden's voice comes from above my head.

I do it immediately and let my other senses pick up everything else around me. I can hear as Aiden's feet slowly move to stand next to where I lay on the bed. I can smell his cologne still that I know he applied this morning, that is just as soft and manly as the first spray he applies every morning. There is a  little jingle sound as something moves.

A cold hard surface comes in contact with my stomach. It makes me jerk slightly with how my skin is already heated from the little bit of activity we have done. I figure out quickly it is metal and expect my wrists to get bound into the cuffs at any moment.

The last thing I expect is something clamping on my nipples instead of my wrists. It is like my back is trying to sink into the bed with the way I push myself down by the feel. After a second the coldness becomes bareable and there is some pressure from them but it doesn't hurt but instead makes my body light up on fire when there is a small tug on the chain laying on my chest that must be attached to my nipples from Aiden.

Next I feel leather once more trailing up my arms until it gets to my wrist. The leather cuffs are buckled on within the next breath that releases from my lungs.

"You can open your eye now Kitten?"

I do it instantly and see Aiden stare at me being tied up, legs spread wide open for him by the bar, and the nipple clamps on with a chain in the middle seemingly connecting them together.

A flogger is in Aiden's hand to the side of his body, as his other hand starts to run along my side. The feather touch he leaves behind has goosebumps rising right behind his touch.

The flogger is placed on the bed next to me and Aiden moves to the bottom of the bed. His hands hold the spreader bar and he uses it to flip me over onto my back. My arms crossing above my head, as my bum is raised in the air.

A swoosh sounds before the leather ends of the flogger lands in various places on my bum. The small burning sting floods my body and it takes my breath, making the moan wanting to come out get caught in my throat.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.