38 | Flight Home

Aliyia

We have to leave Hawaii today.

I really don't want to leave, I've made so many memories here already. My favorite memories are made with Zayden.

I still can't believe my childhood crush is my boyfriend now.

The fact that I can't tell Tate everything is killing me. She would usually be the first person I tell, but I have to keep it a secret. I kinda regret keeping it a secret but I think we should see if we can really make this work.

As I place a folded piece of clothing in my suitcase, I get a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell.

When the door opens, I'm not surprised at who it is.
Zayden.

"Done packing?" He asks as he shuts the door.

"Almost, can I help you with something?"

Zayden sits on the corner of my bed. "Do I need a reason to see my girlfriend?"

I nod jokingly, "yes you do."

"Well, I just wanted to see you," he says with a smile.

He's so cute.

"Well you've seen me, now bye-bye," I point to the door.

Zayden fake frowns and hesitantly stands up from my bed. "You're just gonna make me leave without even giving me a hug?"

I see what he's doing.

I sigh and wrap my arms around Zayden. His head leans on mine as he wraps his arm around me as well. We stay like this for a few seconds, not wanting to leave each others touch.

I'm the first one to break away from the hug. I can't help but just stare into his eyes for a moment.

The urge to just kiss him right now is insanely strong. But I don't want to risk this little secret getting out.

"Okay, I'm gonna go.." Zayden says awkwardly and begins walking to the door.

I nod and watch him walk out the door and shut it. I think That was the most awkward moment Zayden and I have ever had.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎

We're currently at the airport waiting for our plane to arrive. I'm sitting next to Tate while Zayden and Lukas are sitting together.

I want Starbucks.

"Tate you want to get Starbucks with me?"

She agrees and we stand up to go to Starbucks, but we're stopped by someone.

"Where are you guys going?" Zayden asks, his eyes locking on mine.

"Starbucks, you boys want anything?" Tate answers.

Lukas and Zayden shake their head and go back to doing whatever they were doing before.

-

After getting our Starbucks, we go back to our seating to see everyone standing.

Tate and I just look at everyone confused until my mom informs us on the situation. "It's time to board the plane."

Me and Tate just give each other an "ohh" look and walk to collect our bags.