XXXII , Sighting

"How about we all formally introduce ourselves?" Covestry decided for the group after Claristo and you had shared a rather long hug. Even now you stood rather close to him, constantly glancing his way. As though asking for silent validation.

"I'm called Dal." Dal was the first to go, putting the tips of his fingers to his chest.

"Amonsak. Just call me Amon." They hissed out the second bit, warning the others.

"I'm Jianyu!" Next went 'Circute', proud and loud as ever.

"Damshi." 'Covestry' nodded gently.

"My name's (Y/n)." You smiled nervously, and then your gaze was back on Claristo. He put a hand behind his neck.

"Ah... It's Ace." He chuckled softly as he spoke, seemingly embarrassed.

"Dal, Amon, Jianyu, Damshi, and Ace..." You loved knowing their names, even if it felt weird on your tongue. Their gazes fell on you. Each and every one feeling a variation of love for everything that made you you.

And each and every one desired to take claim of even the smallest of those things.

» » »

"Food food food food!" Jianyu cheered, an arm to the sky, and a hand intertwined with yours. The group was walking into the local grocery store now, a chilly breeze blowing over you all upon entry.

"We should split up." Damshi decided, shifting how her purse sat on her shoulders. "You all have to organized grocery list, correct? Don't be afraid to stray if you find something else you want. Costs will still be split as evenly as possible."

"You're so professional." You gaped, smiling wide. Damshi flicked some hair over her shoulder and cleared her throat.

"I try to be. This should be as stress-free as possible. Organization reduces stress." Damshi explained with a faint shrug of her shoulders. They couldn't deny that your compliment made her heart race though.

So the six of you stood there looking over everything and picking out the go to go with. "I want to go with (Y/n)!" Jianyu whined as she clutched onto you. A nervous smile rose onto your lips, seeing the way Amon clenched his jaw and their eyebrow twitched.

"And what about if (Y/n) doesn't want to go with you, huh?" He hissed out. Jianyu glared at him.

"Of course she wants to go with me!" The glare turned mischievous, and Jianyu rose her free hand to ghost over her soft lips. "Why would she want to go with any of you losers? Lol."

Before another word could be uttered, loud squeals sounded through the grocery store. The gazes of your group snapped over. There stood four girls, plaid in your friends' merch.

That couldn't be good.

Parasocial // Yanderes x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें