LIII , Group Conversations

"I think she's dead." Dal commented absentmindedly, watching as you just snoozed away on a table. You'd been totally wrecked after that three hour long meet and greet. The others suggested you all get food at a cafe nearby now that the day's obligations were handled. Turns out you were more interested in recharging than food. Rare.

"It takes stamina to handle that kind of thing." Damshi stretched out, groaning gently as her spine popped. "Plus, we all know (Y/n) has a very low capacity for social interaction with strangers."

"And she's had a lot of that today." Jianyu mumbled, sipping on a frappe.

"Too much." Amon huffed. "And she's had to deal with other bullshit..."

"Ah, right," Damshi blinked, looking away from you and to the rest of the group, "did anybody somehow catch what that first girl said to her?"

"The first what now?" Amon rose a brow.

"Oh, the one with the pink hair," Jianyu tilted her cup towards Damshi. They nodded in confirmation.

"It was too loud." Dal closed his eyes. "If I had been able to see (Y/n) well from that angle, I likely would've been able to read the girl's lips... As it stands, I couldn't."

"Shame." Damshi sighed. "(Y/n) seemed freaked out by whatever she'd said."

"What?" Ace frowned deeply. "There's no way it was one of Joshua's fans, right?"

"Doubt it. His fan base is full of incels." Jianyu grunted.

"That's worrying..." Dal frowned, his gaze softening on you. Then he flicked it up to Jianyu. "... Furthermore, are you and (Y/n) going to talk about what happened?"

"Huh?" Jianyu blinked a couple of times, staring at Dal.

"What happened?" Amon quickly snapped.

"Jianyu, she—"

"Nothing happened!" Jianyu quickly blurred out. Amon narrowed his eyes.

"What. The fuck. Happened." He hissed, standing up now. They pressed their palms into the faux wood table, getting up close and personal with Jianyu. "Don't make me send you to the hospital," the threat came low and quiet.

She scrunched backwards. "I'll sue you into bankruptcy." Jianyu threatened in return despite her evident fear.

There was silence between them, deathly. Neither we're going to back down. Ace and Damshi shared the same curiosity as Amon, so they didn't interject.

"Jianyu admitted she faked her bags being stolen." Dal told the group.

"Oh, that was obvious." Damshi pointed out.

"So what the fuck are you two making a ruckus about?!" Amon hissed at Dal. "I'd noticed Jianyu was being quiet but I figured she was learning her fucking place!"

"Jianyu also confessed her feelings to (Y/n) directly after (Y/n) had found out." Dal took a sip of his hot green tea, watching the scene before him explode.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?!"

"We agreed for none of us to confess!" Ace sighed exasperatedly, dropping his forehead into the palm of his hand.

"She was asking why I did it!" Jianyu whined.

"And you think the ideal reaction is to risk reigniting that fear of love she has?" Damshi's voice came out menacing, her cold gaze resting on Jianyu. It sent a shiver down the small girl's spine. "What will it all be for if we all fuck up now and scare her away? She's just beginning to open her heart to us."

Damshi, as quick to catch on as ever, had noticed what the others subconsciously had as well. The way you blushed more, the way you got flustered more. You weren't even play flirting with them anymore.

Clear signs —for you— that you were finally considering them proper love interests.