Fourteen

Authors Note: I'm a horrible author I know. I don't update enough! I could give you literally EVERY excuse in existence for why it's been so long since my last update. But... The real reason is... I can't finish a book for the life of me.

I'm trying though...

So here's fourteen and let's hope I can push some more chapters out soon. 😘🫣
.
. .
. . .
. .
.

As we entered the large dining room all eyes were suddenly glued to me. It was like their king wasn't even standing next to me. My face heated as the king guided me through the tables of cream skinned black haired Anokhians. Every single one of them had black hair which made me stand out like a sore thumb next to the king.

"King Alpheyon. It's a pleasure to see you here. It's not often you grace us with your presence." Another male jested lightly, paying little attention to me, bringing a small smile to the kings face.

"I hope everyone is enjoying their day and much progress is being made during our stay here on earth. Please, enjoy your meals." He bowed toward the crowd of people, politely telling them off as we chose a meal from the transparent menu. Every letter was lit up in green, somehow being projected by a small lengthy cylinder similar to the one Renasha used to record my identification.

"Phaèryon." A long black haired female joined us. Her white shiny leather dress gleamed in the dark room, just screaming to be noticed. She leaned on the table Infront of him trying to get his attention with her breasts bulging out of her low cut dress.

"Ninak." the king nodded his head but kept his eyes on the menu that I knew he was already familiar with.

"Why did you bring your pet to dinner?" Her hand moved along his shoulder and patted him softly against his chest. A bright shade of red tinted my cheeks.

*Was I his pet?*

A faint ticking could be heard coming from the kings throat, followed by a low intimidating growl. My wide eyes snapped to him as I heard the animalistic sound. His canines sharpened, showing slightly between his relaxed lips.

"Remember your place Ninak. A female of such low rank has no place disrespecting their king." He regained his composure, pulling rank on the ill-mannered female.

"Apologies my King." She lowered her head, suddenly breaking the eye contact she held so tightly before.

"Never let it happen again, Ninak." The king warned, his eyes burning into her shameful face. She nodded her head before walking away, many males watching her as she swayed her wide hips purposefully.

"Phaèryon." I spoke, just loud enough for the two of us to hear. I just wanted to feel his name on my lips, a small tingle growing inside me at the sound. He raised an eyebrow.

"Viviana." He countered back. I'm not sure what came over me but, I didn't mind now that he used my name, in fact it sounded nice coming from his mouth.

"Come." He stood waiting for me to follow suit.

"We haven't eaten?" My eyebrows pulled together as I questioned him, never the less listening to his command.

"We will." He spoke as we left the dining hall.

I walked just slightly behind him as we traveled though the dark halls. My focus stayed on the side of his pale jaw instead of the dark walls of the Anaxis. He was handsome, not much different than any other albino like me. A fair skinned white haired man with pure white halos glowing behind his eyelids.

My stomach fell as we plunged upward in the elevator I hadn't noticed we entered. The kings room was still lit in a dim low yellow light as we arrived. Phaèryon unbuttoned the top of his shirt as he walked into his kitchen, pushing the invisible button on the wall.

"I'm going to serve you Wovari." He sounded proud as he opened a drawer and pulled out a cold cut of meat.

"Wovari?" I repeated. I was nervous about trying new foods.

"Wovari is a large scaled aquatic creature from Anok." He took a blade and sliced the fish into small segments, lining them up on a slender rectangular plate.

*Fish* I thought you myself.

"What do they look like?" I wondered out loud, my imagination going wild with all the possibilities.

"Anaxis, display species: Wovari." He spoke to the ship. Within a milisecond she responded.

A million pictures of a huge fish in black water showed up on the walls. I walked up to one looking at it closer. Phaèryon placed his finger on the photo and it blew up into a huge version. The fish was beautiful, with bright white spots and light brown stripes, a red hue could be caught in the silver scales. It was easily twenty feet long and slender, resembling an eel shape but scales were clearly present, it's fins flowed like.

"Wow. How beautiful." I marveled, my breath taken away at the wonder of the alien species.

"Very.." he stopped, analyzing me.

"Beautiful, indeed." He finished, returning his attention to the food.

"Go on. Taste it." He coaxed me.

I slipped the raw fish in my mouth and nearly moaned as it passed my lips. The dried out gamey venison and freeze dried core meals were garbage compared to this.

Infact.. This was borderline euphoric.

"What's happening?" I looked down at my body with a curious smile. I could feel my core beginning to warm, a slight tingle felt all over the surface of my skin. It was pleasurable to say the least.

"Most Anokhians feel a..  Positive stimulus." Phaèryon explained as he took a mouth full of the fish.

"Positive stimulus?" I repeated, feeling the heat in my body rise even more. I fanned myself as my lips cracked open, breathing heavier. My mind felt hazy as my body felt everything with more intensity. Phaèryon watched me intently, his demeanor becoming more and more curious as he lifted his nose and took a deep breath.

"Hmm." He hummed in an understanding tone, like he just figured out a quizzical problem.

"What?" I breathed out.

"Wovari seems to be aphrodisiacal to humans." A smile wanted to play at the corner of his lips, yet he kept it hidden.

"Excuse me." I stood up, embarrassment washing over me. I needed to get some space. I made way to the bathroom. Arousal sure was a positive stimulus but not one that I expected.

I couldn't deny the attraction I felt to Phaèryon already, but under the influence of this damned.. damned sex fish.. I wanted him. I fought back moans of pleasure at the thought alone as I hid away in the bathroom. This was too much. I needed it to stop.

"Phaèryon..." I whispered as I came back out to join him.

"Hmm?" He hummed and lifted an eyebrow, still focusing on whatever he was reading on his illuminated cylinder. His tone vibrated through my core.

"I don't want to feel this anymore." I admitted under my breath feeling utterly embarrassed. It was too much, too hard to fight the attraction to him. I needed it to stop, and he understood exactly what I needed.

Without another word he stalked over to where I was, wrapping me in his embrace. His hand pressed against my lower back as he closed the space between us. His pupils we're large as he looked down at me, his jaw clenching over and over again. With one simple brush of his thumb over my cheek I could feel the numbness set in. Relief washing over me. Phaèryon carried me to his bed, laying me down gently on my back, brushing the hair out of my face. I was completely conscious but my body was totally paralyzed.