𝐗𝐈𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fourteen ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE PRESS HAD NOTICED HOW A CERTAIN TENNIS PLAYER was there to support a specific driver, as she was photographed wearing his McLaren jacket and his hat

THE PRESS HAD NOTICED HOW A CERTAIN TENNIS PLAYER was there to support a specific driver, as she was photographed wearing his McLaren jacket and his hat. The journalists were waiting for her the next day, Friday, for taking pictures of the said athlete and ask her about her future plans. Elena had quit for some time now the media, something that had made them wondering why. The tennis player spent her whole morning touring the paddock and the track with Jon. The trainer was very happy that he could spend a little time with her. Elena seemed to be an easy person, even though it was hard to open up to others.

"Elena, when you will be back in England?"
"Are you dating Lando Norris?"
"When will you be active again in socials?"

All these questions were thrown at her at once, when she was spotted near the McLaren hospitality. Hopefully for her, Lando Norris pr manager had rescued her from all this mess and had guided her into the garage, where she could find a little peace. "Press is cruel" she murmured to herself, but Lando had heard her as he was passing behind her. The Brit frowned at what Elena had said and sighed. The media had already started saying things probably about her, a situation that he did not like at all. Making sure that no camera would capture that, his hands circled her body and rested in her stomach. Elena smiled at the move, since she had immediately recognised his hands and let herself lay back at his chest. "Are you okay, love?" he asked, surprising both Elena and himself for the word he used in the end. "Yeah, I had just forgotten how stressing is to be a public figure. Especially when you have over two weeks to show up in a competition" she tried to joked, but Lando gave her a kiss in her head reassuring her that everything would be alright. "I'm going to surprise my family tomorrow, so I will not come with you. Do you have a problem with that?" she asked after a few minutes and turned around to see his reaction. Lando smiled at the girl and shook his head. It was funny to him how predictable it was the girl, yet she was always surprising him with her actions.

"I don't think that you should go, because you will not find them there" he said and took her hands into his. "Because I and Charlotte... no, Charlotte and I organised a trip for them to come here. I think that you will be able to see them tomorrow and in Sunday, before leaving for Switzerland" he added and Elena could not exclaim how happy she was. She was lucky that she had met Lando. The boy was always looking out for her and she was thankful to him for that. She did not know how to thank him enough and instead she just put her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, for everything" she whispered at him.

 "Thank you, for everything" she whispered at him