𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty six ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO WAS SCROLLING TROUGH THE INSTAGRAM, when he came across the post of a gossip account

LANDO WAS SCROLLING TROUGH THE INSTAGRAM, when he came across the post of a gossip account. It was saying about a man that was with Elena and Lando looked out of the window at the same moment without really caring at the beginning. However when he saw a man that he had never seen before hiding behind a tree with a camera, his curiosity took him over. He then look at the post again and read it. They were talking about him being spotted with Elena, but fortunately for him they had not recognised him yet. Lando look again outside of the window and saw him taking photos of Elena entering the apartment complex. The girl had gone for running as every morning, while Lando was training with Jon. He saw how the man had followed her until the entrance and he was becoming a little bit nervous. Elena had a stalker and she did not even know that. When she came, Lando run to her, grabbing her from her arm and guiding her to the window, where they could spy the stalker without being seen. "You see that man in the trees?" Lando asked her, but Elena shook her head. "No, why?" she replied and Lando showed her the post he had read few minutes ago. While Elena was reading, the driver could see how her free hand was tapping against her leg, a significant move that meant she was getting nervous and uncomfortable. Elena stopped reading the caption and looked away again. That account had post pictures of her yesterday and it would probably post the pictures they got today too. Her heart rate begin to raise dangerously, while her breath became quicker and smaller. Lando's hand run through her neck and hair, while he was hugging her, trying to calm her down.

Elena tried and stabilised her breaths and matched Lando's, as she was breathing at the same time as him. The driver smiled a little, and broke the hug, with his two hands on her shoulder still. He looked at her eyes, noticing the fear, anxiety and worry she was feeling. Lando took a deep breath and spoke up. "Look, I think it is the best if you change your route to here and coming from a back door" he consulted her. Elena nodded and tried to think about an alternative route. However this complex apartment had only one entrance, the one she was using all the time. "Umm, there is a problem" she began and looked for a second outside, seeing the stalker looking around and taking photos of Lando's car. "There is only one entrance to this building" she explained and looked outside again. Lando noticed how her focus had changed and followed her gaze. He saw how the stalker was near his car, taking every little detail into a picture. "I think we should leave from here, for a few days. Come live with me and we are going to report this on the police too. This has got out of hand" he said and took her into a hug, in an attempt to reassure her that everything would be okay.

 This has got out of hand" he said and took her into a hug, in an attempt to reassure her that everything would be okay